Double Date

" So Eddie, are you new here?" I asked. 

   " No. I was o-on v-vacation and now I'm b-back," he replied. He was staring at me in the face the entire time. After speaking with him, I noticed he always looks at your lips when you talk. I wonder what he thinks. 

 " Well that's nice. I'm new here." I giggled slightly at the end. I looked at Eddie's attire and noticed that he dressed just like everyone else. T-shirt, jeans, and vans. He's just like everyone. I don't get why people have to bully him all the time. I looked at his schedule and saw that all of his classes were honors, and I only had three honor classes. " Wow you must be smart, huh?"

     " Haha yeah." 

  After School*

  " Bye Eddie, have a nice day." I said waving frantically at him as he walked towards his mom's car. I saw Brendan leaning on my car, which should break any moment. He still looked a little upset. " Hey babe," I said kissing him on the cheek.

    " Heard about what you did to Eddie. That's really sweet. As long as I could remember, Eddie was bullied. He got hit in the head around 2nd grade and it messed the whole kid up. But he's really nice." he said kissing my cheek. " And we're going on a double date tonight."

 " Yes. I've always wanted to double date with Maggie!" I cheered. 

    " It's not Mags and Zayne." My eyes widened at his statement, finally understanding that we were going on a double date with-

    " You ready for our " double date"" quoted Jax. He was holding hands with Tamara. Tamara was distracted popping her gum and texting on her phone. 

    " Sure am bro."

  " How am I supposed to dress?" I asked. 

    " We're going to Je'Taime, so you might want to dress fancy." explained Jax. I nodded and walked towards the car. 

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I looked at my hair, and it was succesfully straight. It's never been this straight before and it only took two hours! I'm not really proud. I zipped up my peach dress, making sure no hair was caught. I shamelessly put on some converse. I know, I'm a shame to girls, but whatevs. 

   Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock

  Why is he knocking extra hard? I grabbed my purse and ran towards the door. " Hold on, I'm coming - Augh!" I screamed falling down the stairsI landed right on my face and I can't feel my body right now. 

    " What happened?" he screamed outside the door. I wobbled getting up, straightening my dress and hair to make sure I didn't show any evidence of how I just fell. 

  " Hey there," I said answering the door in an awkward position, one arm on the door one on hip and my knees pointed at eachother. 

     " Why're you standing like that? And you eyebrow is bleeding.." Brendan said shaking. I patted my eyebrow has a cut ans it really was. Great. I have to walk around with a cut on my brow. 

  " BRB!" I screamed running to the bathroom. I wiped the blood and applied ointment. " Great, haven't even went to the restaurant and already embarrassed myself." I mumbled. I walked back to see Brendan whistling to himself. 

    " Ready?" he asked.

  " No. I already have a feeling this date is going to be a disastor." I replied. " No pun intended."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " No I can't go in here..." I trailed off. Brendan kept trying to convince me that I was going to be fine. The date would be fine. Everyone is wearing freaking one hundred inch heels and are looking like they should be in Vogue Magazines. I look I should just be on a Walmart Magazine......

   " C'mon you'll be alright. It's just one date." He held out is hand. I Reluctantly grabbed it and walked slowly into the restaurant. " Table for four, Henderson." The waitor nodded and led the way. I could hear people talk about my converse. 

  " Is she seriously wearing sneakers."

  " She doesn't really fit in."

   " Teenagers these days."