New Man

" Excuse me, who the fuck is this?!" I screamed. I jumped off the couch and started pacing back nd forth. Who is his man answerinf my mom's phone?

   " I'm Adam. You're mom hasn't told you about me?" he questioned. His voice was the kind you hear when people are in cubicles. Asking you to buy something really stupid. 

  " No."

    " I'm Adam-" 

  " Yeah I know that!" I snapped. " Now explain yourself really quick."

    "Okay. This must be hard to explain. I..um...your mother and I are in a relationship. She's out with your brother right now. She's been staying here. I thought you knew that." I could hear the honesty in his voice. My mom was the liar. Why couldn't she just- nevermind. I undertsand why she wouldn't wana tell me. I wouldn't let her go over someone's house without meeting them. Since dad left, I haven't wanted a father figure again. 

   "  Oh I do know. I just overreacted. I'm sorry."

   " It's okay. Just a little misunderstanding," he replied cheerly. 

  " Okay. Bye." I hung up quickly and just threw a tantrum. I felt like a little girl who didn't get the right Barbie doll, but this pissed me off. She just lied to me and took my brother in the little lie also. Ugh. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I woke up in a pissed mood. Yes, I was still angry at the fac my mom lied. I thought we had trust in our mother-daughter relationship. I went into the shower and washed me hair angrily. Washed my body, angrily. Blow dried my hair, angrily. Put on my clothes, angrily. 

   Yes, lots and lots of angry today. But I'm the type that will let out their anger on someone else, and then after I'm all happy I notice all the mean things I said to people. It's like I was a drunken girl and said a whole bunch of stuff. Like:

   Girl: *Stands on table at bar* All of you are bitches. I'm hotter than all of you and much cooler. You're all just jealous. Jealous!!

   Friend: Get the hell down!

   Girl: No you
whore!

    Then later shows up with a box of chocolates. Giving a thousand apologizes to everyone. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a white t-shirt, a jean vest, jean skirt, and some converse. My hair in a ponytail. I guess I look alright. I grabbed a poptart from the kitchen and climbed into the car. 

   Once I got to school, I didn't see Brendan. Yes this day just keeps getting better and better. 

   " Hey Toni!" yelled a voice behind me. I turned to see Jax. I hugged him and he pulled back. " Oh Brendan is having a family thing and he couldn't make it to school today. He sounded really depressed about it."

 " Oh I hope he's alright." I said walking with him. " Where's your girlfriend?"

   " No fucking clue." he said happily.

  " Happy about it huh Mister?" I said elbowing him. I could tell by the face expression he was happy. 

   " Is that bad?"

  " No. Considering it's Tamara, not bad at all. This just made my day a lot more better. " I replied with a smile. 

   " It was a bad day for you? The day just started silly," he chuckled.

  " I'll tell you later."

    " Okay. Meet me at the pool after school and we'll talk about it." he said walking toward his friends. 

   " Bye." I ran to my locker grabbing my things and heading to class. 

  Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz

    I opened my phone to see my mom calling me. I pressed ignore and headed down the hall. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     " So, you're mom is practically acting like a teenager. That's so immature." said Mags.

  " I mean, she already acts like one but I just can't believe she'd lie about it and then drag my brother into it. She said she met a guy but I didn't expect her to leave the house for two weeks with him at his house. I'm so mad I could kill a bird." I clenched my fists under the table and gritted my teeth.

     " Oh not the poor little birdies. " Maggie said sadly. She turned to smile at Zayne, who was already staring at her. 

   " You guys are so cute together it makes me want to throw up."

    " Isn't that romantic," grumbled Jax. 

   " Yes. I've heard I speak like a true poet." He gave me a dirty look and I just smiled at him. " You're just jealous. "

    " Shut up bro! I told her I would go help her after I took a dump!" shouted a guy across the table. Everyone turned to look at him and he froze. " What don't act like y'all don't take-