Bang

Jax's P.O.V 

        " So what's been going on bro?" asked Brendan. I looked at him, pausing our game of FIFA. He had the biggest smirk on his face.

  " What do you mean?" I asked.

         " You and Toni. There has to be a reason why she pushed you away back at the house. I know Toni loves hugs, so I was just wondering," he questioned.

   " I don't know. She probably isn't feeling well considering her trust issues. But I hope she likes the underwear I bought her. It was really awkward paying for them back in in Victoria's Secret. I snuck in her drawers just to find her size," I said laughing at my last comment. 

           " I bet she'd look hot in them," Brendan said licking his lips and getting lost in his own thoughts. I slapped in the back of the head, trying to stop his fantasies, " What? C'mon bro, I dated her and I'm going to think something. Give me a fucking break." he said rubbing his head.

   " Still, I don't like you thinking of her in that way," I said between my teeth. I could feel jealousy coursing through my veins. I still remember how Toni used to talk about Brendan. How he always made her have butterflies and blush always cover her cheeks. 

        " Whatever, I had her first anyways," he said under his breath. I wanted to punch him in the face so bad....., " so how's Toni been? Has she gave into you yet?"

   " Huh?" I asked as if I had no idea what he was talking about. He had the most douche look on his face, the broke out in laughter. He fell onto the floor, holding his stomach like his guts were falling out.

          " You're such a pussy you haven't even banged her yet! You've lost your touch bro!" he laughed hysterically. All blood rushed to my cheeks. Looking like an elf. I knew what I was thinking was bad, but the little devil on my shoulder thought the opposite. He thought it was a great plan. No I shouldn't do it. 

   " Oh, of course I banged her. Are you insane," I laughed. Brendan froze on the floor and climbed on the couch, looking like a kid ready for a good bedtime story. Hie eyes were nearly popping out of his head, a smile so big it would blind you.

           " Details Jax," he said sternly. I felt my confidence grow from this. The feeling of being known for what I do always made me happy for some reason. I mean, most guys would. 

   " She's pretty wild. Gives amazing head I should say. She said she was a virgin, but with her you wouldn't even know. You'd think she had loads of experience. She left a couple of scratches on my back that cleared up. She's pretty loud. I just know that I'm one lucky fucking guy," I said leaning back on the couch with my hands behind my head. 

           " Dude you have no idea how lucky you are," he said cheesing, " and knowing how you are you probably want her all the time now huh? Once you have it, you can't really stop you know. Was it hard to get it from her?"

    " She wanted to. Begged," I said with a smirk. Brendan slapped my shoulders like a proud parent. 

             " You're one lucky guy."

  Toni's P.O.V 

         It's taken me a while to finally get tired. I've just been thinking in the dark and staring at my ceiling. Jax, Mackenzie, and Presley. The fact that I suddenly feel like I can't trust Jax is horrible, but I have a reason to be honest. His player ways aren't really his past and this guy stopped an almost relationship with me when a girl came. 

          Mackenzie being murdered and me being blackmailed. That brought a lot f drama in my life. Sending me to therapy sessions and having trouble going to sleep. When I was depressed about Jax, going into the woods everyday was me trying to face my fear. All I know, is everytime I do go into a forest I get an uneasy feeling. I feel as if it's all going to happen again. The forest should be a beautiful part of nature, but for me it's hell. All it brings is seeing her lifeless dead body. Me being sent to prison, being in court. That's almost all I think about and constantly get nightmares about it.

         Her death really affected me. Seeing someone die at a young age really gets me. They never got to achieve dreams, have a family, get married. You want to do amazing things in life, but losing life early messes that all up. Presley always comes to mind. Having someone I feel really close to, even if I just met them. She's like a sister I never had. She makes me feel better on bad days. Cancer sucks and I want to find a cure. But I have to stay strong for Presley and pray everything will be alright.