Reunion

" Kirsten!" he screamed running to her and giving her a huge hug. I stood awkward, and a little jealous. Watching him hug this girl. Man...she's really short.

  " I missed you little bro," she said getting out of his bone crushing hug. Oh, it's his sister. She turned and saw me. Her smile became even wider. " Who's this?"

 " Oh hey, I'm Toni. Jax's friend." I replied. I tried to shake her hand, but she pulled me in for a hug. " Jax your sister is really friendly huh?"

    She let me go and looked into my eyes. " You've been crying," she replied. " What happened?"

  " It's a long story," I said putting my head down. " I'll be fine don't worry." I smiled reassuringly. She nodded and walked towards the kitchen.

   " You know bro, it's been quite a long time since you actually brought a girl home that was just a friend. No fuck buddies, or girlfriends. It's refreshing actually." she giggled. I couldn't help but stiffel a laugh. 

  I turned towards Jax, seeing he was upset.

   " I'm trying to be different you know." he said plopping on the couch. " Like I said trying. I mean it's a short life. I want to live it."

  " So you want to spend the rest of your life screwing around and just die for being known for that?" I asked.

    " Hell, at least I died happy." he chuckled. " I mean it's something I love to do."

  " But it's not as wonderful unless you do it all the time with someone you truly care for and love." I said following Kirsten. He stared at me, with sadness in his eyes and a glint of something I couldn't make out. 

   He breathed deeply, and looked at his sister. I feel lost.

  Kirsten's P.O.V

   When I saw him walk in with her, I could tell there was something different about her. She didn't dress like most of the girls he brought home. She dressed normal, and a little more towards the boyish tide. She didn't have a huge bust. Or the typical hot girl you'd try to bang at a party. 

  She was, I don't know...unique. The entire time the spoke I listened to them. I understand why he wouldn't tell me if he was interested in any girls at school, because he knows I would go crazy. 

   He looked at me, with love and sadness in his eyes. She's the one for him. I can just tell. But she just hasn't opened her eyes to realize it. 

   " Jax, can I get some alone time with your new friend?" I asked.

   " Take all the time, I'm going to the store. We have like no food in this house." he said getting up. Toni looked at me, scared. She nervously looked at the floor, tapping her fingers on the couch. 

   Jax left, leaving us alone. I have a lot of questions to ask. 

   " Why'd you run away?" asked Toni.That was sudden? I didn't know she even knew about that. The only one who knows that is a friend of Jax is Courtney. 

   " It's complicated." I mumbled sitting next to her.

    " I like a good story," she said giggling. 

   " Okay." I breathed. " I had fallen in love with this guy. My parents didn't really find him suitable. He was the type of guy your parents warn you about. That you're going to have to carry his weight. They acted ridiculous. They kept getting on me every single chance they got. 

   He was in a band and they wanted to move where they would get discovered. I didn't want to be away from him. And he couldn't bare to be away from me. So...I ran away with no note. My parents would go ape shit if I told them my boyfriend wanted me to live with him. I'm still with him today you know." She looked at a ring on her finger. My eyes widened. She's engaged. " He proposed a few days ago." She wiped a tear from her eye and looked at me. " I know we're pretty young, but it's what we want. Being 20 and engaged you know."

 Toni's P.O.V

  " Congratulations." I cheered. 

   " I came to tell my parents. I want them to be happy. I haven't talked to them since I left. I've snuck visits here and there to see some friends or my adorable little brother." she giggled. " Now what's got you sad?"

  " Ugh...my boyfriend kinda cheated on me on Valentine's Day. Then he confessed that he was only using me for a type of reputaion type of shit. I was different to him. A new chapter you know. I felt like everything was lie when it happened. I felt like, what if everyone's lying to me? Does anyone even care? I mean I've had a dramatic shit life." I rushed. " I mean...I moved here to get away from drama. But it always finds it's way I guess you know."

   " Wow, I guess we both have some bad things huh?" she asked. 

  " Yeah, I guess." I said yawning. 

   " Hey, you take a nap." she said getting up. " You need to get somethings off your mind, I can tell."

  I slowly let my eyes fall and the sleep take over.

   Flashback 

  I walked towards the phone. Prepared to listen to him. I know he really loved her.

  " Hey," I whispered. He nodded, showing no emotion.

   " Cut the bullshit Toni." he laughed. " We all know it wasn't you. You wouldn't do a thing like that. You barely talked in school."

  " I know. But I still don't understand why they think it was me."

    " You been crying?" he said pointing to my red eyes. His Jersey accent started to slip.

   " Ever since I saw her body on the ground. Her lifeless body, I've been crying. It sucks to see something like that. It's traumatizing." I said shaking my head. " How are you?"

  I saw a tear slip his eye, but he wiped it quick. " I miss her so fucking much. There are times when I wish I could die, so I'd be with her. I know it sounds crazy, but that's how much I cared. It's tough you know. My family loved her. My ma is always  upset because she never is going to see her again." I could feel my face getting wet from my tears.

   " Toni!" yelled a voice. I turned. " Toni!"

   I sat up to see Jax, staring at me crazy. He grabbed me and rocked me. I was still crying.

   " What's wrong?" he asked. " You were crying." 

  " Just flashbacks. I'm fine. They come and go." I panted. I placed my hand on my chest, noticing how fast my heart was beating. " You can um ....let me go I'm okay."