Rot In Hell

I was at Mags house, steaming. Presley was trying to calm me down with words, but I just ignored. I was so full of anger. 

        " Toni, just calm down a bit. You know Jax is selfish and things like this aren't that shocking," she replied.

  " I know, but still. The fact he actually did something like that makes me furious. He fucking lied about having sex with me! You're that ashamed of me?"

         " I don't know what to say. Do you thinks this means you two are done? You guys were finally getting along and just forgetting about the past," she told me, rubbing my back.

  " You and Maggie should know that I, out of all people, has a problem of forgetting about the past. I honestly just pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind. I didn't want him to know I didn't trust him. It'd hurt his feelings," I breathed, " we aren't done. We can't be. I said I loved him for Christ sake."

            Presley fell silent and just watched me focus on Maggie's bed sheets. Mags busted through the room, holding out a tray with fruit on it. She set the tray on her table and sat next to me.

        "  I personally think that everything is going to be perfect. This situation will only make you guys stronger. Every banter a couple has makes them even more tough than before," Maggie said sympathetically. She sounded like a genius and was right.

   " Soon we'll be able to fight dragons and find a crystal skull," I said with sarcasm floating in every word.

          " Oh Toni, such a bugger," she laughed. I want to be British. The slang she uses always makes me laugh.

   " I'm going to be British for a day. Your accent is awesome," I told her.

           " It's actually not what it's up to be. I wish to have an American accent."

          We spent the entire time talking about our lives and what we hope for in college. Maggie and I want to attend UCLA or NYU. We want a city to live in and have more exciting lives. Presley said that she wants to go to college in Chicago since there's family there. 

         The entire time we were talking I've been thinking about Jax. The fact that I've slapped him twice, and I feel really bad. I should control my anger more. I'm also scared to go to school. Everyone is going to give odd glances and want answers as usual. The problem with my school is that they care about other people's problems more than their own. 

         I honestly want to speak to him, but I don't know how. I'm not going to be the one crawling back to him when he lied and it went around the entire school. He has to be the bigger person and apologize. There's no ' boys will be boys' in this situation. The 'boy' needs take responsibility for his actions just like any other human being. 

        Another thing I need to do is talk to my mom. I really can't stand the fact that she never is home. She's either at work or with her boyfriend. She takes Luke with her because of bonding time for him and Adam. I don't like it at all. She'll accuse me of something other than the situation. You know how mom's are -.-.

        " Toni, I got a date. So I'll see you guys later. I hope you get better," Presley replied. Maggie and I said told her goodbye and sat on her bed.

        " So do you want to rant about men while we eat icecream?" Mags asked.

  " You have problems with your boyfriend?" I questioned. I was genuinely shocked. I thought they were the picture perfect couple.

        " Yeah," she said coming back upstairs with tubs of Ben & Jerry's. She got comfortable and passed me a tub. I was ready to rant, " so ever since the thing happened. You know , the thing where your on a bed naked..."

  " Sex Mags. Now continue," I laughed taking a bite.

          " Well, he thinks since the painful part is over he's been quite rough. And he wants it almost all the time. He says it's because he's been holding in hormones for so long and he's finally able to let them all out. I mean I'm exhausted Toni!" she exclaimed, " we've done it in the janitor's closet. Upstairs while his parents had friends over. More and more. I can't have one day without him wanting shag me." She took a huge bite out of her Cookie dough icecream and groaned.

  " First off, Mags you are a freak. Janitor's closet. I don't understand, I mean Zayne is attractive I must say. You don't want to 'shag' that all the time?" I teased.