Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)

You know it's time to celebrate, because this is the year anniversary of Project Player! Yayyy! I can't believe it took me to long to write this book, but I have a busy life so I have an excuse I guess. I just want to thank you readers. This is amazing. You guys encourage me to write more books and continue a sequel to this book( yeah there is going to be sequel) I've come a long way and you guys are the best readers ever. I lovelove love you guys. And soon I'm going to full on grow up and marry Michael Clifford bitches! I hope you guys want to bring me cake or something for this celebration.... so remember July 30th is Project Player's bday.

        But I'm really happy with the story. You guys have dealt with my horrible writing when I first started writing, now you have me better tha I was before. Trust me, I've read my older chapters and I was shocked I typed that way. You guys liked it so I guess I was doing a pretty good job. But yeah. I really love you guys( I say that too much) but to me this is a huge deal. 

        I woke up with one thing on my mind, my mom will kill me. The good thing is, I put a dummy in my bed and she doesn't really look at my face in the morning. I've done it a couple of times before. I'm still super fucking worried. 

        I turned to see Jax with his face in my shoulder. He was snoring softly and he had a strong grip on my waist. I barely can breathe. 

  " Jax we gotta wake up, I have to go to school," I said shaking him.

        " No," he whined. He shook his head and tried to turn away. 

       I just continued to poke his face, over and over again. He tried to push me away multiple times, but I didn't stop. I needed to get ready for school. 

 " I'll give you a blowjob," I whispered in his ear. He popped out of bed and looked at me with a wide smile. He didn't think I was serious right? I wasn't giving him anything. 

        " I'm up!" he replied. His hair was tousled and he was so sluggish. Maybe he was still having a slight hangover from last night.

   " I'm not giving you one," I laughed, hitting his chest. He huffed and pulled the sheets over his head. Ugh. I atleast need a ride to school, " Jax, can you atleast give me a ride to school?" I pleaded.

         " Yeah sure. I have too much of a headache to do anything. I mean, my girlfriend just crushed my dreams. I was really excited you know," he said popping only his lips out of the sheets. He had a pout on his face again. He looked like a little kid. 

   " I'm going to take a shower and I should be good."

        This bathroom is huge. Like the shower looks like it could fit atleast six people and there and it has a seat. I could shave my legs so easily! But what am I going to use? Might as well use Jax's things. 

        I stepped in the shower and looked at his products. There was Suave and Old Spice. It'll have to do.

**************************************************

        I threw my hair into a bun, which I rarely do. I had only jeans and a plain white shirt with me. I smelled so manly...I actually like it. People are going to suspect things, but oh well. I know I atleast smell good. I'd rather smell like a guy than smell like crap like some people. 

        Jax was still sleep in the bed. He was wrapped in the sheets, all cradled up. I let a stifled laugh out and walked towards him. I did see a flannel sticking out of his closet and put it on. 

  " C'mon Jax I gotta go. I didn't brush my teeth with my finger for nothing," I groaned. He rolled over letting a yawn out. He looked like a lion. He stopped in the middle of his yawn and stared at me. A smirk was evident on his face.