Dream

I was in my uniform and walked through the school halls. It was rather quiet, and felt really odd walking here by myself, and I knew I should'nt have left my book in my locker. I heard a loud scream and a thud from down the hall. I rushed behind a garbage can and peeped out to see what the hell was going on. I saw two girls pulling a giant black bag outside, through the back door. Once they left, I ran after them, because this shit was scaring me. I saw blood on the floor, and there was just a huge lump in my throat. My spine was tingling. Who would do this? I ran out the back door, following the figures that were disappearing farther and farther into the woods. I stopped when I saw a bag in the middle of the ground. I opened it a girl I knew. Her name was Mackenzie and she had multiple stab wounds in her chest and her stomach. There was just blood everywhere. 

  " Hey!" screamed a voice behind me. The people soon grabbed me and started removing me clothes. They were girls and I saw a lot of blood all over their clothes. One took of their clothes and put their clothes on me. And ran off, when I heard police sirens. What's going on? I started to cry, because I was standing by this body. I seen her around school, before. We only spoke once, but she was really nice. 

 " Hey young lady, we're going to ask you some questions!" said a policeman pulling me into a car.

 " Stop! I didn't do a thing I swear! Let me go! Please! Mackenzie!" I creid. " Mackenzie!"

  " Sissy, sissy, stop yelling!" said Luke. I opened my eyes to see Luke in my bed, looking at me with concern. I keep dreaming about it. No matter how much I tried, that memory never left my mind. " You gotta get ready for school."

 " Thanks Luke. Now get out!" I yelled jumping off the bed. He ran out giggling, and slammed the door. I showered and put on a Lady Gaga T-shirt and black skinny jeans and gravity vans. I put my hair in a cute, but messy bun and rushed down the stairs, to see Luke in the most oddest thing I've ever seen. He was wearing cowboy boots, astronaut helmet, and a rabbit suit?

  " Luke, what the hell are wearing?" 

   " It's a costume for school!" he said rushing out the door. Okay? I don't know why is school is so weird? I watched him go on his bus and rushed to my car. Luckily it started and I drove to school. 

 " Oooh this my jam!" I screamed, once I parked. Why when you're at your destination, your song comes on. " IN THE BEGINNING, I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE YOU. WHEN WE WERE CHILLIN', SMILIN IN THE PHOTOBOOTH. BUT WE GOT CLOSER, YEAH. TILL YOU WERE EATEN OFF MY SPOON AND COMIN OVER AND WE WOULD TALK ALL AFTER NOON, TONIGHT WE'LL JUST GET DRUNK BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH AND FIND YOUR HANDS ALL OVER ME BUT THEN YOU BITE YOUR LIPS WHISPER AND SAY WE'RE GOIN ALL THE WAAAAY! TONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT TAKE ME TO THE OTHER SIDE! SPARKS FLY LIKE THE FOURTH OF JUULLYYYY! JUST TAKE ME TO THE OTHERSI-" I froze when I saw Jax outside my window. How long has he been there? I climbed out my car and looked at him. 

 " How long you been standing there?" I asked. 

  " Since you said " Ooh this my jam!" he mocked. " You have a really good voice though. I was scared you'd sound like a cow having sex with a frog."

 " How does that even work?"I asked walking towards the building. I was stopped by getting pulled to a tall figure. 

  " Hey Tone," said a voice. I quickly realized it was Brendan. " Everyone is talking about the mystery princess."

" I wanna keep it a secret alright," finally getting from his embrace. I was afraid if he hugged me any tighter, I'd pop! 

 " Are you ready for our date Tuesday?"

 " Duuuh!" I said jumping around. " Where are we going by the way?"

  " It's a surprise," he said letting me go. 

  " Yo Brendan!" yelled one of his friends. 

  " See you later Tone," he said giving me another hug. I noticed everyone giving me strange looks as if I came to school naked, splashing Holy Water on them! 

 " What never seen two people hug before!" I yelled. They all stopped looking at me after I yelled. I walked towards the building, hearing people talking.