Eddie

I am so sorry it took so long to update. I meant to update yesterday, but I got sick( I've been ill for a while) and took and nap and forgot all about it. How could I do that to my wonderful honeybunchesofoats! Well here it is. I'm happy to be writing again. I felt like I had no life. Kisses!!!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Toni," someone whispered. 

 " Fuck off," I grumbled. I'm so tired. And my cheek hurts from yesterday. I think it swelled up. 

    " Toni wake up. Your alarm just went off and I have to head home and get ready for school." I opened my eyes to Jax's bright, emerald green eyes staring at me. He's so- stop gurl you have a man! 

  " Fine, fine." I said getting up. " Thanks for everything, again. I would've been gone if you hadn't come." 

    " No problem. If you need anything, just tell me alright Toni?" he said lifting my chin. I shyly nodded and he smiled.  "Good. now I gotta head home, because my mom is probably really worried."

  " Oh okay,"  I moved from his hands and turned to go up the steps.

    " Have a good Monday! " he shouted going towards the door. 

  " When are Mondays ever good?" 

     " True." he laughed. With that he left the house. 

   " My guardian angel," I said to myself. 

     I noticed that the house was a total wreck and our family vase that has passed through generations was destroyed. I'm in deep shit. Not to mention all of panties on the floor. -.-

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    After showering and brushing my teeth, I looked at myself in the mirror. A bruise formed where I was punched, my hair in a messy bun( which people say takes to minutes but for me an eternity), one of Brendan's sweatshirts and leggings. I look gangster.....HAHAHAHAHAA WHO AM I KIDDING.  

   I grabbed my keys and headed to Brendan's house, just to see how things were.

    Okay, when I got to Brendans house, I expected angels to be singing and a wonderful glow upon their house, but I saw four police cars and their doors wide open. Now that I think about it, his brother did practically hit me and threaten me to be his personal doll. I parked my car on the side of the street and walked straight into the house, ignoring the odd looks from the  officers. I felt like Brendan sensed me coming, because he ran straight to me when I walked in. 

     " Babe I'm so sorry!" he said hugging me. He had tears in his eyes and his face was really red. " I'm so sorry baby. I didn't think he'd do this to you."

  " Brendan's it's alright. Jax saved me last night. You didn't know it's alright." I said kissing his cheek, tasting the salt from his tears. I couldn't stand to see him like this. 

     " No its not. He came home last night, drunk and complaining about you. You know the saying, " Drunken man's words are a sober man's thoughts." he told us everything. About how we wanted you to himself. I'm so sorry. My parents are really upset and they, they, they," he said breathless.

  " Brendan, I'm here now and-

    " I should've answered the phone. This is all my fault. I-

  " Don't blame yourself for what he did. You didn't do a thing. " I said cradeling his face. 

    " Toni!" shouted a voice. I snapped my head so quick, I'm pretty sure I'm a cheetah. I saw Bradley being held by the cops. He was in handcuffs and staring at me with pleading eyes. But I didn't believe for a second. " Toni tell them. I didnt do a thing, right?" hahahaha bullshit.

  " He's lying. Lock him up boys," I said tryumphintally. 

    " You little bitch!" he yelled trying to get free. " I will come back for you sweetheart and when I do, you won't get away and I'll finally have you forever!" 

     " Get him outta here," said an officer. They nodded and dragged the psycho out the house. 

     " Toni we are so sorry!" said his parents.

  " Let's forget okay. Ive been through worse and all I need to do right now is get me and my man to school, alright." The nodded and turned away. I could tell they were disapointed. I mean wouldn't you if you found out your son was a pedophile who broke into your youngest son's girlfriend's house and tried to take her away!