You're In For A Show

I feel like crap. I've been crying for ever. 

I can't stand this feeling. I feel like poop in a side walk, no one wants to pick me up and when they step on me they scream ' Dammit!".

I swung my legs off my bed and went into the bathroom. After having a long talk with Adam and my Mom, I feel a little better. It's actually nice to have a father figure around the house now. Even though it's nly been a few hours.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My brown curly hair in a ponytail. It's my go to thing. My eyes puffy and bloodshot from crying. I turned on the shower and undressed, looking at my body. Eww. I jumped into the shower, letting the water flow over me. The smell of my coconut conditioner filling the bathroom. My citrus body wash and soap. I tried to wash away my pain, but I know that that doesn't even work. I still felt betrayed. It feels horrible. I feel like I'm back in boarding school...no I shouldn't think of that right now. I never go back, well at least I try.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put on my jeans and long sleeve, striped shirt. With a black vest over it. Putting my hair into a ponytail. I grabbed my things and walked down the stairs. Adam was sitting on the couch with Luke, watching Toy Story. I smiled and told them goodbye. I like seeing my brother with someone he likes.

Turning up the volume to the song Radiactive ft Kendrick Lamar. God today's gonna suck. Having to see Jax and Hayley. But if everyone hates him as I heard, than I guess I'll be okay. All this bullshit. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " Okay class that'll be it today." said Mrs. Thompson, the exact time the bell rang. I slowly stood up, between the students rushing to get out. " Um ...Toni come here please."

  I looked around. As if there was another person named Toni. She pointed at me, signalling me to come to the desk. I walked slowly, staring at my feet.

    " Toni, I think you aren't feeling well. You usually pay attention, but you were staring off. Is there something wrong?" she asked, taking off her glasses. I looked up in shock. 

  " Is it that obvious?" I mumbled. 

    " And you kept staring at Henderson, do want to talk about it?" she asked. I shook my head.

  " Talking about it will bring more feeling Mrs.Thompson." I told her. " But thank you for the concern." I said walking away. She nodded and looked at her phone. I guess that's my signal to go. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I was sitting in my Home Ec. Class, when they said to come for an assembly. But it was everyone in my first class of the day. English. Ugh, what does she want. I walked into the gym, where there were seats for everyone. Of course Jax and Hayley were there. I sat down by Maggie, listening to all the boys whistle over the teacher, as usual. 

  " Toni," Maggie said with a smile. I nodded at her with a small smile. Her face turned to a frown. " You have a smile, but you're eyes are sad."

  " Excuse me." said Ms.Melanie. Everyone was silent as the looked at her. She was dressed in a pencil skirt and some white heels. They looked like they could kill a man by how sharp they were. " Now you may be asking why I brought you here."

   " Hopefully to see some tits!" shouted a random kid. I couldn't help but be the only person who actually laughed outloud. I quickly covered my mouth, while she gave me the death eye. 

   " Toni, please don't laugh at his foolish behavior." she said rubbing her temples. " But I brought you here, because I want you to be in a play. "