Give It a Go

Jax's P.O.V 

  " Jax," whispered Hayley. She had her head in my lap. She's been quiet almost all day. Ever since Toni told her about what happened. I asked her what was wrong, and she'd just say she's 'thinking'.

 " Yea babe?"

   " Do you still have feelings for Toni?" she questioned lifting her head from my lap. I just froze. She could tell I was struggling with this question. That;s the problem. I didn't really know if I still liked her or not. She and Hayley were the first girls I've ever really liked. 

   Her sapphire blue eyes just gave me an intense stare down. 

 " Um...I-"

     " Jax I cant stand this," she said getting up, " you obviously still have feelings for her. You just think you love me." Se paced around the room, running her fingers through her hair. 

  " I do love you Hayley. Why don't you believe me?" 

     " Because Jax. She said she didn't kiss you, you kissed her. I saw it with my own eyes Jax! You don't know what you want! You don't understand that I actually truly, deeply love you Jax Henderson! That bitch doesn't deserve you! She's hideous!" she yelled. I didn't know what to do. I can't control Hayley very well, no one can. She makes her own decisions. 

   " Hayley, I love you alright," I said sternly, but I didn't even believe myself. She didn't either. She could tell. 

     " No Jax. We're through. What am I going to have to do to get you to love me, huh? When I came back, I expected you to love me unconditionally. But she messed it up!" 

  She shoved me running into my kitchen. I instantly ran back to her, because this is ridiculous.

  " So you thought that after you left, I'd still love you just as much? I can't always have feelings for you like I did. Especially after what you did to me. I lost all my friends after being an idiot, thinking that I was really in love with you. That you actually loved me. I'm sorry sweetheart, but the tables have turned. I love someone else now. Yea, I admit it. I love Toni. Let me shout it, I LOVE TONI FELLOWS!" I yelled, my voice echoing through the house. She heavily breathed as she looked at me. " Does that make you happy. I finally am being honest with you. I was a complete and utter dumbass to think that we'd actually work out! I probably have lost the love of my life, because I was too blind to let go of the past. I've left a girl crying every night for what I did. I'm sorry, but Hayley I'm done and you're going to have to get the fuck out of my house."

   " What?"

  She was so full of shock. She couldn't believe that I actually just gave up on her and let her go. I'm happy that I finally let everything out. 

   " Fuck you Jax!" she spat, " and one day, I'll have you back. You'll be mine. You'll understand one day Jax. Toni isn't going to be around forever. Remember, you left the poor girl so heart broken." She stomped out with tears burning her eyes. 

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Toni's P.O.V 

  " Miss Fellows, we are just trying to figure some things out," replied the man. It's the middle of the night and he's asking all of these questions.

 " I haven't done anything. I was framed for Christ's sake!" I screamed. My mom held me close, trying to calm me down. 

   " Why don't you guys just leave. She's tried to tell you people she did nothing. This doesn't need to be more known. We all know who did it. Why don't you get her already. Stop messing with my daughter. She's been through enough drama."