Let's Go to the Mall

I rushed home as fast as I could, almost hitting multiple cars and signs. I ran atleast five lights. It was urgent. Brendan could do Toni like his brother did. I know he isnt like that, but I need to still be sure and think of all things. Why of all places would he go to Toni's? You don't come all the way from Canada for nothing right?

        I knocked on her door rapidly. " Toni! Toni! Toni are you alright baby!" I yelled. I heard shuffling and Toni opened the door with pure shock. She probably thought I was hurt or almost getting murdered. I was screaming pretty loud. 

       " Are you alright Jax?" she asked. I just pulled her into a hug, rubbing her hair," seriously you're knocking like the police."

  " I just wanted to make sure you were okay," I told her. Nodding, she pulled me into the house and sat on the couch," he wouldn't just come to the house for no reason. He's up to something. He probably is trying to get you back. He's been telling me for a while he wanted you back. I didn't mention him about us."

       " But I'm pretty sure he knows...I don't want him to. He doesn't need to know," she replied, " it'll mess up everything. He's not going to be here for long. We just need to act as if we're good friends."

  " I guess so." I felt my phone vibrate and answered seeing it was Brendan, " Hello?"

        " Jax bro. I'm in town. I just wanted to know if we could hang at your place. Or are you hanging with Toni. Is there something going on between you two? Because I can already tell. There's also this hot chick I met on my way here. You used to date her. Hayley I think."

    " You've met Hayley," I grumbled.

          " Yup and I want her to hang around us too. Maybe we can go to the mall, anywhere it doesn't matter. I just want to hang with my bro."

    " Okay," I breathed. I saw Toni get up and mouthing words to me.

          " Bring Toni with you alright. Seeyah!"

     " Fucking great. Now I have to hang with him and Her.  I can't stand her already. I'm not going," she rushed.

  " Uh uh, you're going. Hayley won't try as much with you around. She's probably already told him about us. There's no need. I'm just going to hang with a friend. I'll protect you. Remember, guardian angel," I said to her, letting a smirk grow on my lips. She shook her head and giggled. I noticed that she was looking quite comfortable. She had her hair down and wavy, more fluffy. She had a loose shirt and sweatpants. And there was a nearly empty tub of icecream on the table., " Toni really?"

        " Shut up it's delicious," she said punching me, " now let's gets ready for hell." She walked up her stairs, getting ready to change.

  Toni's P.O.V 

         I put on a leather jacket with a white t-shirt. Some skinny jeans and put my hair in a bun. I put on some simple converse and headed downstairs. Jax was on his phone and I grabbed his hand, dragging him towards the door.

        " Why in such a rush?" he asked.

  " Because I want this to be over as soon as possible. Did you tell him we're on our way?" I asked. He nodded and we climbed into his car. I swear this guy has about two hundred cars, " how many cars do you have?"

        " Well my parents bought all of these and I drive there's most of the time. Probably about ten," he said as if it wasn't a big deal. You have ten cars! Why?

   " Okay," I laughed. This is going to be a long mall trip. I only brought like thirty dollars with me. Hayley is going to be annoying and flirty till the end. She can't flirt well probably, considering what I did to her face. And Brendan, don't even get me started on him.