Ball

" C'mon!" yelled Renae, pulling me into the doors. " I thought you didn't care what people thought?"

 " I do right now. I can stay in the car." I pleaded. I just wanted to go home. Everyone was so rich and model like. I was skinny, but they made it look perfect. 

  " Get your ass out there and show 'em what you got. Ooh hot guy!" she yelled. " I'll see you sweet heart." With that Renae was gone. I was now just standing outside this huge mansion. I want a mansion. Maybe it would make me happier. 

 C'mon no one knows you anyway get in there.

  I took a deep breath and opened the two giant doors. I walked in to see a flight of stairs, leading to all of the noise. I walked up the long stairs which felt like hours, because the big ass stairs. Why would you want to have this many stairs. Imagine if someone fell. Or got pushed by " accident". I snapped out of my thoughts and entered the room. Once I walked in, the music stopped. People stopped dancing and chatting. Everyone's eyes were on me. Did they recognise me? I at this moment was feeling like Hilary Duff in the Cinderella Story. Right now, I'd rather be watching it, than being in it. 

 Jax's P.O.V

 " Who's the bitch!" snapped Tamara. She was glaring her eyes at the beauty at the top of the stairs. Everyone was just staring at her. " Who does she think she is? Waltzing in here like she's the like Queen of England!"

  " I think she's hot. I'm going to introduce myself." said my friend Brendan. The girl walked slowly down the stairs ignoring all the glares and stares. The music started playing again. 

  " Who is she?" I asked. " I wonder if Toni is going to come?"

  " The new girl? You invited her? She's only in one of my classes." laughed Brendan. " Back to little miss Cinderella, I'm going to ask her to dance. Seeyah bro!" Brendan ran through the crowds of people, leaving me with Tamara, still pissed at the fact that the girl looked the best out of everyone. 

   " Jax!" yelled Renae. She had a drink in her hand and did she look sexy. " Have you seen Toni?"

   " No. I don't think she's coming. You met her already?" I asked, pushing Tamara away. Renae walked and I followed her. I stopped in front of her and stared at her shaking her.

   " Is she here? Did you talk to her? Does she want to sleep with me? " I questioned.

  " Have you gone loca?" she laughed. " You have to find her for yourself. Bye".

 I found myself searching everywhere. I don't even know why I'm looking for her. I just want her body. That's it. Nothing more. I think? I turned to see Brendan talking with the rincess, who was blushing when he got her hand and kissed it. Ugh! She turned and met eyes with me. She turned quickly with a disgusted face. Wait a minute. I know those beautiful brown eyes anywhere. And I recognise that irritated, but cute face. I love how she scrunches up her nose when she's angry. It's so- Oh my goodness shut up! 

  " So who's this?" I asked Brendan. Toni rolled her eyes at me. And Brendan stood there with a thought on his mind as I coud see. He didn't know her name. Dumbass.

  Toni's P.O.V

 I just stood there looking at the both of them. Brendan, he was really funny and sweet, but once Jax came I was just pissed off. 

  " What is your name?" asked Brendan. 

 " Toni," I said confidently. He seemed surprised. He didn't know me, so I don't know why he was so stunned. He might want to pop his eyes back into his head, before I punch them in like Wack- A - Mole!