Fury

I could hear everyone clapping and cheering for me. I felt like the world was spinning. Maggie ran towards me, trying to figure out why I was in the middle of the crowd with a questioned look on my face.

        " Tone what's wrong? I understand people invading your privacy and it's tot-"

  " No!" I said interrupting her, " I'm still a virgin, why does everyone think I fucked the shit out of Jax. People are saying I did a great job, ugh this explains why I was getting flirtatious looks yesterday," I said running my hands through my and tugging it a little. 

      " Good job Toni!" 

     " I heard you're a freak!"

     " You give great head,huh? That's what I heard."

    " You leave the guy and have some fun with me."

    " I want some of that ."

  All the various statements were really getting to me. I felt like the world is spinning. Why would someone lie about that? Jax..he was acting super adorable yesterday. My eyes searched the crowd for him, only to see him running towards me. His face was flushed and he barely could even get his words out.

        " Toni, let me explain..I-It-there-"

   " Shut the fuck up Jax!" I shrieked. Everyone was watching as the drama was going down and I frankly didn't care, " why the fuck is that up there. And you know damn well I'm still a virgin! Who said I fucked you!"

         " I lied.." he mumbled.

    " Excuse me, say that a bit fucking louder," I growled between my teeth, " tell everyone."

          " I lied!" he yelled. I heard various gasp from the crowd and whispers of to why I didn't give up to him already and why he'd lie about something like that, " but the sign, I have nothing to do with it! I'm sorry I let my ego get ahead of me I'm selfish. I don;t even know how everyone found out yesterday about it!" 

        There was probably steam coming from my ears and fire coming from my nostrils. I probably am as red as baboons butt. My finger nails were digging into my palm from clenching my fists too tight.

  "Who else did you tell?" I said trying to stay calm, but clearly not the best. He looked like he was afraid to tell me. All color was from his face. 

        " You won't like the answer baby," he replied. Even when he used my nickname, I didn't answer. I just gave him the same stern look as before, " Brendan."

          Of  course, he told the one person who already fucked me over. He knows not to trust him. He's an actor. I wanted to slap the hell out of Jax right now, but I shouldn't do that. I think. 

    " You told the one person who made me feel worthless, are you kidding me! You knew how I felt about him and you lie to him, causing everything!" I screamed. I poked his chest, making him take small steps back, " this is why I can't trust you. I knew you didn't change, I knew this when I decided to be in this fucked relationship. Knowing you've been inside almost every girl at this school! But I decided why not give the sucker a chance after he stopped our relationship the first time to be with a girl who gave no shits! Then stops and has me crawling back to him! I let my feelings get in the way when I knew you were just trouble! Everything you do is selfish! You only care about your own genuine feelings! 

        Are you happy you lied now Jax? Huh? Just so you could perk your ego a bit since you haven't had a good fuck in about a few days!? Lying about it made you feel better, huh? Perked your ego, you were the man. You got what your bestfriend didn't get! Get to rub it in his face that he missed out on something amaaaazzing." 

        I stopped feeling sobs in my voice and tears rush down my face. I was more angry than sad. I was angry at him and myself. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him, after what he's done. 

        I wiped my tears, feeling Jax try to grab my arm. I shoved him off of me, turned my head.

        " Toni baby, you have to calm down," he urged.

   " Don't you dare call me that Baby shit! And I will not calm down! This sin't a huge deal to you, but it is to my. My virginity is a huge deal and you know my past. I have huge trust issues and you might've made them even worse."

        " But T-t-toni, I love you," he stuttered. I turned slowly back around. There was fluttering in my heart, it felt like it was being mended, but I tried to ignore it. But it kept resurrecting. I wasn't going to let him off easy though.

   " And you think that's supposed to make me feel better?" I said out of breath, " shove those three words up you ass..."

     Jax's P.O.V 

        Her words really hurt me. She didn't love me back. I knew she did, she just didn't want to say it back, because she was angry. She didn't trust me. I felt anger rush through me and I looked at her and smirked. I saw a teacher and some guards try to get through the crowd.

    " Well what else should I have done? I honestly think that I helped you a little. No one likes to hang with girls like you. You lack of adventure. Our relationship was getting boring, even though it was just a couple of days, but still. I probably would've treated you like Brendan, threw you out like a cigarette once I had my fun with-"

        I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek, and realized she slapped me. My cheek was burning, and all I could do was hold my cheek trying to stop the pain. She slaps really hard. 

        " Young lady this is enough!" yelled a guard. They tried to touch her as she was still looking at me. She had a look that was hard to figure out on her face. 

   " I love you too Jax," she said simply. The guards tried to grab her but she yelled, " don't touch me and get out of my way!"

        She pushed through the crowd, heading to her car. Maggie and Presley followed behind her, wanting her to calm down as much as possible. I saw all my friends with disappointed looks on their faces. I was heading to my car when I saw Brendan. Everyone left me alone, noticing I clearly didn't want to be messed with.