Talk

It's still Jax's P.O.V

 I've texted her the place and time. I've texted her multiple times already and she still hasn't arrived. I've been getting sad glances from many people.

" C'mon Toni, " I muttered to myself. It's been almost an hour and I can't wait another minute.

 I snatched my keys off the table and ran to my car. She's more than likely at her house. I started the ignition and headed there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I  knocked on the door and it actually opened. it didn't look like anyone was home until I saw the tv on. She has to be here, considering the TV is on Adventure Time. her brother wouldn't be home alone .

" What the hell are you doing here!" her voice said beside me. I looked to see her in the kitchen, holding a bag of potato chips.

" The door was open. That's dangerous and someone could've broke in. Why didn't you come to talk?" I urged on.

She just shook her head and walked towards the couch, plopping down.

" I changed my mind. I didn't want to talk. I remember how I told you that in Ms. Melanie's class. " she said taking a chip. She didn't look at me at all. She just watched the TV. " Can you leave. At least we talked."

" No, because you staying here isn't what I want to talk about. " I said sitting on the couch. She scooted over on the couch, eyes still locked on the tv. " I want to talk about what I did. And about us..."

" I don't want to talk about it Jax !" she screamed. " I never want to talk about it okay?" She looked at me with her chocolate eyes. They had lost their glow. It was darkness now. I practically lost her.

" We need to. If we keep avoiding it, things are just going to get worse. We need to. Do you think I want to talk with you about it when things are already so tense?" I told her.

" Fine. Talk Henderson." she said crossing her arms with a smirk on her lips.

" I understand that I hurt you. I kissed another girl in front of you, but I'm with Hayley now. Yeah deep down, I know I have feelings for you-"

" Ha ha, oh really?" she chuckled darkly. " You have feelings for me huh? I don't believe you for a single second Henderson."

" Well it's true," I said getting angrier by the second. She was making it difficult by her behavior. " I can't even have a conversation with you Toni. So damn immature." I grumbled.

She looked at me, her eyes full of anger. She got up from the couch, tossing the bag of chips on the table. " I'm not immature." she said in a quiet voice.

" Yes you are. You're acting like a spoiled kid, who didn't get what they wanted for the first time!"

" I'm not immature Jax. You are. You're like a little boy. You can't even make a simple decision. You're selfish. And you're a player. You juggled with my feelings! You told me all types of wonderful things. You told me you were infatuated with me and I wasn't like the other girls, yet you turn around and kiss Hayley!" she screeched. I could see the tears brimming in her eyes. I've never seen her this hurt before.

" But I told you about Hayley! I told you I was still in love with her and you were okay with it. You didn't mind. Do you think I expected this to happen?" I asked.

" No. No one would think this would happen, but it did. You may think it was fate, destiny, or a miracle to have her come back, right? Hell, I was so shocked. I thought you wouldn't mind and just move on. No, you just practically ditched me. It was a slap in the face. A kick in the balls!"