The Finer Diner

Toni's P.O.V 

         Presley got a little better. She was able to go home. I asked her if she wanted to have something to eat, and she agreed. I instantly called Blake and told him to hurry. He's texted Presley, but he hasn't seen her in real life yet. She hasn't seen him. She begs me all the time. I say he's cute and they'd be great together. They really like eachother. It's really cute. 

         I'm just sitting in the diner, thinking about Jax. He looked very worried. He thinks something is going to happen. I actually believe something might happen between us, and that's why I'm going to try and spend as much time as I can with him. I'm actually pissed at him. He won't tell me what's going on. He did something and is hiding it from me. It has to do with Brendan. I want to ask him, even if it hurts my feelings. I don't enjoy being the one who's oblivious. I feel like an idiot because of it. 

  " Hey," said a voice. I looked up to see Presley. She wasn't as pale as she was before. She had on a pink beanie and a v-neck t-shirt. Yes, show what you got, but not too much. You want him to stare at your boobs, but not to much so that he doesn't look at you in the face while talking.

 " Hey Pres," I said giving her a hug. She looked way healthier. 

   " I'm so happy. I feel so much better. I think the fact that you and Jax are a thing now made me feel better and Blake," she told me. She blushed when she said Blake's name. I find it a little weird that I kissed Blake, but I just wanted a dance partner and he knew he was making a mistake. But Presley dated Jax....

   It's a little funny because she doesn't know that Blake's coming along. She suspected something, because I just had this huge grin on my face. 

   " Someone is joining us today," I said smiling. I probably looked like the Cheshire Cat, but I didn't care. 

   " Oh my goodness you didn't!" she screamed. I heard a deep chuckle behind me. It was him. Her bae....

   " It's nice to finally met you Presley," he said shaking her hand, " you're ravishing. Toni told me you liked fancy words."

  She didn't even make a single sound. She was silent. Her face full of blush and a huge smile on her face. Her eyes twinkled like the Disney movies.

 " Well I hope you guys have a good time together and get to know eachother personally," I said with a smile. Presley tried to object, but I stopped her. She nodded and sat down with him. They're going to be so cute. Now it's time to start my job. I actually work at this diner. Yeah, I start today. I'm not going to work a lot though. Just like three days a week. I grabbed my apron from my car and walked back into the diner with my hair in a tight bun.

    " Are you happy to have your first job?" asked Mike, the cook. He wasn't like most chefs I see. He was a big guy, but not greasy as the ones I see in movies. 

  " Great. Being a waitress might be fun," I said grapping the pen and pad, " And there's always a lot of people that come in once I get out of school. I can do my homework on breaks. Everything works out." Mike gave me a nod and continued to cook.

  I walked towards Presley and Blake. I actually found this situation quite funny. 

 " Hello. You guys look like an adorable couple. What would you like today? Do you want to just start off with some drinks?" I asked. They both looked at me in shock and confusion.

  " Toni, what are doing? This isn't the time to be playing around. Put that apron away and pad before you get into trouble," she demanded.

  " Sorry to burst your bubble sweetie but I actually work here," I laughed. Her eyes got even bigger, if that's possible. Blake thought this entire situation was very funny. She just snapped on me. I guess I do some pretty funny things, but I didn't think she'd yell at me like a kid.