Burning Thighs

I'm sorry I didn't write the smut part, I'm horrible. I honestly think that I'll have to wait and write that. I know people younger than me(I'm 15) may write those, but I can't. But I can read it..shhhhh. ;) 

     "How are you feeling Toni," he asked hesitently. Jax and I's naked bodies were tangled in the sheets. He rubbed thumb across my hand, and pulled me closer to his body.

  "It hurt, a lot, at first but it was really really good," I mumbled, "now I see why all those girls tried to snatch you. You are gifted."

       "Well that's good to hear," he replied. There was worry in his voice and a frown evident on his face. 

 "What's wrong? Was I bad? I'm sorry," I rambled. 

        "No, no,no," he replied, "you're not supposed to be the best at your first time anyway. But it just makes me nervous, because I've been with so many other girls. You used to hate me and want nothing to do with my dick....but look where we are now." He chuckled at the end.

 "That was before I got to know you," I informed, " I judged you before I got to know you."

        I rubbed my thigh and felt a liquid start to go down my leg.

        Blood.

        I wasn't very calm with it, and Jax could tell by the look on my face.

       "What's wrong baby?" he questioned, "do your thighs hurt?"

  "No I'm bleeding!" I panicked. He grabbed his pants from the floor and picked me up bridal style. I pulled the sheets around me. He set me on the bathroom floor as he ran some bath water. 

      "It's okay, it's normal for that happen. Don't be afraid," Jax reassured me. Oh thank god. I thought I was going to die or something. He picked me up and sat me in the water. I covered myself, as if he hadn't already seen me. 

"You know-sss- I'm really sorry," I apologized. Jax gave me a confused look.

     "About what? You haven't done anything to me," he piped. He watched me shift, probably sensing I was uncomfortable. But he brushed it off by telling me to continue.

 "About me being a complete and utter asshole to you. I thought you were horrible. I thought you had such a dicky personality, but  deep down you're really sweet. And you care for others. I also slapped you, TWICE! I was selfish and only thinking of myself majority of the time. I got attatched to you..." I explained. 

         "For one, I was a complete and utter 'asshole' when you first met me. I didn't respect you. I didn't respect anyone really. I never considered your feelings or anything when I was with her. So everything you said was true. It's ok to get attatched to people. It's what happens when people are in love," he replied.

  "Who said I was in love with you?" I joked, splashing water at him. 

        "Well you did- many times. Especially what with happened earlier. 'Oh Jax- I love you SO MUCH AAHHHH," he moaned. 

        I couldn't even reply to that. I just stuck my tongue out, like the childish person I am. 

        "But I love you too Toni," he admitted, "now get cleaned up so we can go to bed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        It was cloudy outside and fog all over. More than likely from all the rain last night. Thoughts from last night came rushing to my head. Painful, but worth it. I'm still sore by the way.

        Jax's face was turned to the side. His lips were puckered out and his hair for once was laying on his face instead of his normal quiff. 

  "Jax, wake up..." I muttered. I forgot how much of a light sleeper he is. I decided to just get up and make him, mostly myself, some breakfast. 

        My thighs hurt so much oh my god. I can barely make down all these damn stairs. 

      I was in the middle of flipping pancakes when I felt someone grab my waist. I was in so much shock, I flipped the pancake a little too hard. Resulting it into sticking to the ceiling. 

        "Toni, seriously? How do you even-why did-uhh?" he questioned. I understand his confusion. How in the hell did I flip that thing so high?

 "Sorry, you scared me," I laughed nervously. He pulled me into a bone crushing hug. 

         "I like this sight. You're in my clothes making breakfast," he told me. His voice was little raspy from just waking up. 

  "Don't get used to it. Get used to me being in my own clothes ordering pizza," I joked.