Blue Liquid

I could clearly see Jax staring at me in the corner. I didn't know they were coming over here. I was having a great birthday, but why are they here no offense. I should just act as if everything is fine. There's no awkward moments. Considering what happened during lunch is really starting to affect me. I think it's also a little awkward, because I'm holding the teddy bear in my hands.

" Where'd you get that bear from?" asked my mom. She came close to me, trying to take it from my hands. I quickly snatched it back, getting weird looks from everyone.

" It's from a friend," I whispered. " But hey, what are you guys doing here."

" Oh we were just stopping by and then your mom said it was your birthday. You didn't want to do anything special?" said Mr. Henderson.

" Seeing my friends is good enough for me," I replied. " And you know you guys can continue talking with eachother. Like friends, ya know. I'm a little tired. I just want to lay down and watch some tv."

" Tired from what Toni?" asked my mom as I walked up the stairs. I stopped in the middle of walking and turned dramatically.

" Everything." They all laughed and sat on the couch to continue talking. I went into my room, putting the bear on my nightstand. I turned my my tv, seeing Spongebob come on. I haven't seen this in a while.

" Hey Toni...." mumbled a voice. I saw Jax standing at my at my door, shutting it carefully. 

" Hey Jax. You can sit down if you like," I told him," and please don't mention anything that happened earlier. I'd rather not have feelings resurrected."

  " Okay...you know Presley told everyone she had cancer today. She didn't want it to seem odd when she came to school bald , you know?" he said avoiding the situation. I never knew she told anyone though. I guess it was the right thing to do.

 " I didn't know. And I just left the hospital, ha," I said turning up the volume on SpongeBob.

   " I see you liked my gift," he whispered, " I know you like the simple thing in life. And you secretly love teddy bears."

 " Yeah, thanks Jax, really." I turned my head towards him, he was right there across from me. His emerald eyes looking into my brown ones. His slow breathing. His face flushed. A few freckles on his perfect skin. Jawline that breaks bricks. 

  I was reeling in again. I could certainly feel it. 

  " Do you love Hayley Jax?" I asked.

   " Yes...I think I do. It depends on her behavior," he said softly," do you want to come to this party on Friday."

  " I don't know Jax. I'm not the best with parties." I mumbled. I felt him grab my chin, lifting my head to look back him. Asshole.

    " I'll be your savior remember," he said winking. 

  " Oh alright. I'll do it. Are you sure Hayley's alright with you picking me up?" I wondered.

    " She probably won't. But if I say you're meeting up with someone, I think she'll be alright with it."

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Friday Night 

  No parents. No brothers. My mom's on another business trip. I'm officially ready to party. My hair perfectly wavy and full of body. My black dress that reached mid thigh and matching high heels. I have a mysterious type of look right now. I actually look really good. Like really really good. 

  Knock Knock Knock 

  I rushed down the stairs, making sure not to fall. I opened the door to see Jax dressed in a simple black v-neck shirt and some black jeans. He was looking good though. You could really see his toned body through his shirt.