Hayley's House

Sadly I didn't update on Saturday, because my laptop was being fixed. I got it back today and was in such a mood to write. Hope you enjoy this. And let me know if you want me to do more facts about myself so you can get to know me.

        Everyone was in their own conversations as Jax and I talked to eachother. His head was still on my shoulder. He felt like a giant bear by how he was cuddling me.

      "This is all your fault," he mumbled, "had me up all night."

"My fault? You said you were going to get off but stayed. I was really tired, but I love you so much I stayed on," I yawned.

      "Yeah, but you have to admit it was kinda fun. We talked about good things....and then some," he said with a sly smirk. Heat instantly went to my cheeks as I looked at my chipped finger nail polish, "Awe someone's nervous," he cooed.

"Please shut up," I groaned.

     "Ok, I'm going to take a quick nap," he replied pulling me closer,"I'm so exhausting I can't think straight."

        I watched as Jax was sleeping. Wow that sounds creepy, but I did. His eyelashes always rest agaisnt his cheeks and his hair was finally flat instead up being in a quiff. He was relaxed, considering he's always stressed about school and swimming.

I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder and turned to see Hayley. She was gorgeous as usual.
"Yes?" I asked politely.

       "I just wanted to invite you to my party tonight since we don't have school tomorrow," she said with a smile. I didn't believe her at all. One minute she wants to kill me, the next she's inviting me to her house?

"I don't think I should trust you," I blurted out, "I'd probably fall into some stupid trap."

    "No no, Toni I want to make am mends. I want to be a nicer person actually and I'm over Jax. I honestly don't know what state I was in," she explained. She had a tight lipped smile and her hands behind her back.

        I frankly didn't believe her at all. I knew she was up to something, but why not just get over it. I don't want to hold a grudge and I haven't seen her mess with Jax in a while.

"Okay fine. Don't do anything stupid, because I'm just trying to do better. You can leave my presence now," I grumbled.

       "Okay great, here's my address," she squealed handing me a piece of paper, " and dress casual."

  "I'll make sure to have my best joggers," I joked. I heard her fake laugh as she walked away. Jax shifted on my shoulder and looked up at me. Anger was evident on his face.

      "Why would you agree to go to her house," he argued. I looked up at the rest of the table, seeing them all up in the conversation. 

  "Because I want to just get over this Hayley stuff. I mean she's had sex with Brendan so many times already and she said she's over you. She didn't give me any rude comments. I just want to get this over with. I'm tired of fighting," I explained. He nodded unsure and rested his head back on my shoulder.

     "Are you sure you want to go Toni? You know she's up to trouble," Zayne questioned.

  "Yeah and if she does anything I will beat her ass....again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        I had on a black sweater and some simple jeans. It's a 'casual' party she said. Jax decided to tag along because he was worried for me. I had nothing wrong with it, but the entire time I was getting dressed he kept asking me if I wanted to really go.

        I gave him the same reply over and over:

  "Obviously I don't want to go, but I want this Hayley bitch to leave my life and maybe going to this stupid party will change it."

        She had an average sized house, but it was still bigger than most. Well, bigger than mine. I looked up to see Jax's jaw tight. He eyed the guys and blew out a breathe with a silent 'fuck'.

  "What's wrong?" I asked.

       "It's an all girls party. I recognize her friends' cars. This is great," he replied with full sarcasm.

  "They might've brought their boyfriends along you never know."

     "Can we please just go home. We can have more fun than this place," he said seductively. I looked up at him with wide eyes. I almost gave in, but he wasn't going to make me fall into his sexual trap.

"Nope, we're going to this party. And I know I'm being stubborn, but oh well. You decided to fall in love with me." I softly knocked on the door. Some tall Hispanic guy opened the door. I saw about eight other people behind the door.

    "Come in."