The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It

Hey Hey Heys! I just wanted to say wasup and this is important. It breaks my heart to say, but I might be late updating sometmes. 

   What! 

   Well my teachers are assholes and giving me a lot of homework, I'm always tired, and you know it's the holidays and I'm going to busy busy busy. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Anywhore....get ready for the story. 

   1D interrupts: THE STORY OF MY LIFE I TAKE HER HOME, I DRIVE ALL NIGHT- I need to stop before I cry no
joke..

   .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Okay so let me explain like Kevin Hart, I'm sitting at the table. Everyone is so quiet I could hear a goat farting all the way in Eastern Europe. A SILENT ONE. All I did was wipe some food from his face. I didn't even do it super slow like in romance movies. It's not like I looked straight into his eyes and spoke slowly overwiping his face. Leaned in and kissed the guy. People are so overdramatic....

   " Uhmm, I have to powder my bathroom," I said quickly. 

    " Powder your...bathroom?" questioned Brendan. 

  " Shit no I meant to say go to the bathroom, but I wanted to sound proper so I meant say powder my nose and I got mixed up and I- Oh what the heck I'll be right back." I walked slowly and once they turned away I made a dash for it. I ran into the bathroom, staring at myself in the mirror. One, I should always wear dresses with sneakers because I look cute! Secondly I look like a deer in headlights. I can't blink and I'm shaking like it's winter and I went outside naked. 

    " Are you alright?" said a voice behind me. I spun around and saw Jax leaning against the door. When did he get in here?

  " This is the ladies room," I stated. I tried to stay calm and not bring up the situation.

    " I know, but I know why you left the table. You clearly felt the same why I do." he replied. He took one step forward and I backed back. What did he mean by we feel the same. It could mean anything really. " You clearly felt awkward and regret wiping my face. I don't and and I undertstand you were just being generous. So it's alright." I felt so relieved he felt the same way. I mean, I would too if everyone was looking at me if someone else's date wiped food off my face. 

  " Thank lord," I said letting out a breath. " Now let's get out of here so I can eat my damn food."

   " Great."

  " Oh and a question, are you mad that Tamara got a salad?" I asked. I was so curious about this right now.

    " I'm pissed," he replied angrily. " I mean I like her, but money doesn't grow on trees. I know I have some but you don't have to freaking use all of it. I want to still have money. "

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    " Hey guys, my nose is successfully powdered," I cheered sitting down. I took a bite of my food and realized I just needed a dash of pepper. As I was reaching, I accidently knocked over Tamara's water. Ooops!!

     " What the fuck!" she yelled jumping up. " This is Chanel!" She was acting as if it was going to stain. It's just water. 

  " Dude, it's just water." I laughed. " Just dabb it with a towel."

   " NO!"

  " Well fine. Last time I try to help you." I grumbled. Jax was trying to hold in his laughs and Brendan was so into his food I'm sure he didn't see the whole situation. He has the attention span of a goldfish just like me I swear.

   " You think it's so funny huh," she screamed. She grabbed her salad and threw it at me. I'm pretty sure there is vinegar in my nose. No joke. How does she just do that? 

    " Excuse me," said a voice in front of me. I couldn't see, so I just turned so he could tell I was listening. " You are being a distraction to our guests and you need to leave." I heard the sound of chairs moving and steps walking away from me. I grabbed a napkin and wiped my eyes so I could at least see. I saw a large man. Rather buff and puffing out his chest showing he had authority to kick your ass. 

 " Fine," I grumbled. " But I'm taking this." I grabbed my food and ran out the door. I grabbed Brendan's hand making sure my food didn't fall in the other. 

  " Hey," Brendan said kissing my cheek. He started laughing so hard he had krinkles in his eyes. " Even in ranch and dressing you look adorable."

  " I'm not adorable, I'm sexy!" I whined. " Why everytime we have a date, it turns to shit?"

    " Maybe we just have that affect." he said simply. " Can I ask a serious question?" Right when he said that, Tamara and Jax got into the car. They waved and sped off down the street. That was quick. And a wonderful goodbye.

   " Is there anyone else who knows about your little situation?" he asked. I turned to look at him straight in the face. 

  " Yes, but my boarding school was in Oregon. Farther than being in here in Denver. But I was pleading guilty anyway."

    " Oh."

  " You still upset about Bradley?" I asked. I noticed his face went emotionless at my statement. 

    " It pisses me off..." he said staring at the ground. " A guy I used to watch Hey Arnold with, turned into a horrible person. And is going to jail." I hugged him tightly and I could tell he was upset. I would to. Is it bad I think he deserved it. I mean, I was in the situation. 

  " Shit I gotta call my mom!" I yelled pushing him gently off of me. I grabbed my phone and dialled my mom's number. She didn't answer. She must be busy. Grandma can talk.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " Do you know who Mackenzie is?" asked the man. His deep eyes made you always answer. Don't dare defy him.

 "Not really. I seen her around school. We never talked to one another." I said biting my lip, nervously. 

    " Do you know who did this to Mackenzie?"

  " I don't want to be a snitch." And I fear if I tell you, I could be in harm...

    " This is a very serious matter right now Toni." he said scratching his head obviously annoyed that I've been avoiding questions. " People are worried. And you're a nice girl and I know you wouldn't do a thing like that to a girl. Did Mackenzie ever have enemies or get in trouble at school?"

   " I actually think
 she-

 " Toni!" yelled Brendon, knocking me out of my chain of thought. I turned and saw we were at my house. I was so lost in my memories, I didn't notice. 

" Sorry. Now walk me to my door peasent." I said triumphantly. He laughed, but I could tell he knew something was off about me. He walked out of the car and I skipped to the door. We both looked at each other and he just looked. Tilting his head, as if he was trying to see me at another angle. 

   " You look beautiful..." he said sheeplishly. I giggled out of that compliment. I had no idea what to do. 

  " Thanks." He stayed silent and just leaned in. He grabbed my hips and tilted his head. I did the same but grabbed his neck. 

   " Eww," said a voice from behind us. I turned and saw a little boy on his bike. His hair was fluffed up crazy. 

   I smirked and grabbed Brendan by his neck and kissed him hard. I heard the sound of fake upchucking from behind us but ignored it. Brendan grabbed my shoulder's and pushed me away, gasping for air. 

    " Could've gave me a head's up."

    " That's sick. " grumbled the boy. I noticed he had a lisp. " I knosp yourth brothersp." 

   " Go ahead, tell the little booger." I said putting my hand on my hip. " Seeyah Brendan."

    " Bye."

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I walked into my house tossing off my shoes. Since I've been home alone I've walked around in just a t-shirt and panties. I went in my room and changed clothes. Time to watch some tv and finish my dinner. 

   My phone started ringing and I grabbed it. I answering seeing it was Mags. " Hello."

    " Hello Tone, how was the date," she said in her wonderful Brit accent.

  " Fantastico!" I chipped. " Just kidding. Tamara ordered a salad, a waitor was hitting on me and Tamara. Jax got pissed. I wiped food from Jax's face. Enjoyed an awkward silence. Ran to the bathroom. Splashed water Tamara's Chanel dress. Pissed her off. And turned into a salad bar. And then got kicked out. So yes it was grand."

     " Is it odd that out of all of this, I'm most worried about you wiping Jax's face." she said with full on serious mode voice.

   " I don't understand how it's such a big deal, I mean I wiped food from his face. It's not like I kissed him." I grumbled.

     " You might as well have Toni," she chuckled. What?

   " What?"

     " I mean, you wiped food from someone's face. You're either their mum,  sibling, daughter, or girlfriend. It's a thing."

   " I should let him look like he just sucked  a tampon?" I questioned. I could hear her laughing really loud on the other end of the phone. 

      " Maybe you should've. Just to avoid that situation."

   " I overal think the worst part is that the waitor accused me of dating Jax..." I said very silently. I could already tell that Maggie's blue eyes were nearly out of her head at this statement. 

    " H-He what?" she stuttered. " This was just a terrible double date. Next time you guys are going with us. Zayne would've loved to come."

   Jax's P.O.V

     " She fucking touched him!" screamed Tamara. " Wiped your face and everything. I know the little bitch was this close, this close," she said pinching her manicured fingers, " to trying to kiss my man."

   Tamara is beyond boundaries. She's gossipping about Toni to Kim. I hate Kim, still. I'm sitting in my room and she's in the bathroom saying she's getting ready for me. I honestly don't want her at this moment. I'm tired and I just want to sleep.

     " She's trying to steal him away Kim..." she said in a quiet voice. I noticed it was silent for a while so I put my ear to the door. " And I think it's affecting him. I can just tell. He likes her. He blushes. He cares about her obviously. I feel as if he cares about her more than me. I love him though Kim. I really, really do. He doesn't know we're destined. We're going to get married, have children, live in a big house together. He's going to go to work while I play with the kids. Cook dinner and when the kids go to sleep we'll finally have relief. But the thing is, will he still love me if I'm pregnant.."

   What?

      " I love Drake, I really do."

   Who the fuck is Drake???" I wanna know who it is I don't know a Drake. She probably cheating on me I can just tell. Well duh, she's pregnant.

   Toni's P.O.V

   " Mags, I'll talk to you later. " 

   " Okay. Seeyah!" She hung up the phone. It was funny hearing her and Zayne speak. She jokes around so much and is so shy with him. Zayne is always being serious and she softens him up. She has an affect on people. 

   Time for Honey Boo Boo reruns. I turned on the t.v. but remembered I had to talk to my mom. I grabbed the phone and it took a while for her to answer. But this fucked up the most.

   " Hello," said a deep voice. 

  Oh.

  No.

  She. 

   Didn't.

    Woah mama's in trouble. How do fell about Tamara being preggers? Who answered mom's phone. You have to have remembered from the last chapters to determine who it is. It's probably obvious. Well thanks for reading. I hope you enoyed it. Leave comments, vote and hopefully praise dance when the next chapter comes. Byeee!!!!!