Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??

"Mrs. Henderson, this is ridiculous. You've been winning the entire time," I groaned and slid down the couch dramatically. She really has. I don't know how. She gets the best items and the best car. Ugh.....

        "I guess I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I used to be a real gamer girl, " she said smirking. Her smirk resembled Jax, which is practically glued to his damn face.

         "Pfftt, was. She still is. I hear you at night playing my Call of Duty: Black Ops game in the middle of night," Jax spilled.

 "Wow you live a double life," I gasped. She laughed and got up to be with her husband. It was now around eight in the afternoon. My brother was already getting tired. I guess it's best to leave now before he falls asleep. It's hard to put him back to sleep if he wakes up. And boy is he one light sleeper, " Jax we should go. This was very fun though."

        He nodded and pulled me up from the couch. I picked my brother up, throwing him over my shoulder. I'm strong, like Superwoman. Once his head hit my back, he fell asleep. 

 "Love you Jax. I'll see you soon. I have to work tomorrow so I don't know," I said kissing his cheek. His face turned red and he nodded his head. 

        "Am I ever going to get that shirt back?" he asked. I shook my head with an astounded look and walked towards the car. I carelessly threw Luke in the back seat. 

      It was extremely peaceful. Spending time with the Henderson family made me think something, no matter how long his parents are gone. How many times they take business trips, his family is always close. They spend time together. Mrs. Henderson would kiss Jax's cheek whenever she won or did a little dance. His dad would shout and jokingly slap her butt. Which by the way blinded me. 

     My mom is at home, but she never spends time with me. She used to. Then sent me to boarding school, then spent time with me again. And now she has a "bae" and never wants to spend time with me.

    I've talked to Luke on many occasions in the middle of night. When we couldn't sleep or he wanted a snack. He'd tell me about even when he hung out with mom and Adam, they'd just have attention on eachother when Adam was supposed to bond with Luke. Mom has no type of bond with Luke, because she was always at work or she was just tired. I mean, she never had a teen life. She was pregnant at 16 with me. She's just taking back that missed time, but still. She barely says hi to me anymore. But I'm just going to let her enjoy her time with someone she likes. 

     I miss dad. He was a cool guy, from the memories I have of him. He used to always take to McDonald's in the middle of the night and help me build forts. But him and mom did argue. Not constant. He just walked out on us when he couldn't take it anymore. I always question why? I never have asked my mom. I was a smart kid. I knew things that shouldn't be discussed. I mean, after she sent me to boarding school after Luke turned one, I was pissed. She couldn't handle her self and just sent me off. I remember going into my room crying for hours when she told me. I didn't talk to her when she called the school. Finally coming back for summer break and seeing how broken she was, I decided to speak again. 

      I was cut out of my thoughts when I stopped at a red light, pushing hard on the brakes. I heard a bump behind me and saw Luke on the floor looking extremely confused. He didn't know whether to cry or yell. All I could do was laugh at him.

        "You didn't put me in a seat belt? You know how dangerous that is sis?" he questioned. I couldn't even reply and began driving again, " I'm so telling mom you almost let me die by not giving me a seatbelt. I'm so telling mom."

       He tried to get out of the car extremely fast, but I locked him in the car once I got out. He banged on the windows really loud and pretended he was losing. I noticed him hold up something: my phone. No. 

      I quickly unlocked the doors, snatching the phone out of his hands. He ran towards the front door, knocking furiously. 

        "Luke, is there a reason you're knocking so hard?" she asked. He was out of breathe and nodded. I shook my head behind him and mouthed her no. She didn't believe me. 

        "Toni didn't put a seat belt on me!" he whined.My gave me a disapproving look but smiled. Why is she so happy?

        "I don't feel like arguing. Get in the house I have big news," she said jumping. Oh no! What's going on. I was shaking from so much anticipation. Adam held my mom's right hand and her left was under her butt. Oh no...