Chapter Eleven

Eleanor was left in charge of the shop the next day as she figured that perhaps Fred and George needed a personal day. She was behind the counter when Verity walked in.

"Is it just you and I today?" Verity asked looking around.

"I'm afraid so. Sorry." Eleanor smiled.

"Oh no, I didn't mean it like that Ellie! I swear-"

"Relax Verity, I was only teasing you. I forced Fred and George to take a day off and relax. Unfortunately, they are probably just out working on a new idea."

"Sounds like them." Verity said walking behind the counter. "So I'll manage the counter while you take the floor?"

"Correct. If you need any help, holler. I also have that little old lady coming in today for her vest, so if you see her, please let me know."

"You got it."

Eleanor had just finished with several people when she heard the bell go off alerting more customers.

"Goodness, what was I thinking letting both of them off?"she muttered to herself.

She saw a blonde walk in with a brunette by her side and she instantly recognized them as former Hogwarts students that were in her same year. She approached them with a kind smile.

"Good morning. "She greeted.

"Morning!"the blonde said brightly.

"Do you need help finding something?"

"Actually, yes and you were just the person I wanted to talk to. Eleanor, right?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Great. I'm Renna Washburn."

"Right, I remember you. Ravenclaw, right? You were on the quidditch team..."

Renna grinned. "Yeah! And this is my sister from another mister, Judith Wagner."

"Nice to meet you too. Ravenclaw as well?"

"Yes." The brunette nodded with a smile.

"Well I can do my best to help you two out."

"Oh it's Renna who needs the help...."Judith told her. "In more ways than one."

Renna gave Judith a look before turning to Eleanor.

"Anyways, I need something to go under my quidditch gloves. They keep rubbing and my wrists are raw."

Eleanor grimaced at the sign of the incredibly irritated skin. "Ouch."

"I remember Roger complaining about the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindor having knitted stuff under their gloves."

"Oh! I know what you're talking about. They are just hand warmers really. But they might work for you as added cushion. Here follow me,I have some in the back room."

"Are they going to make my hands sweaty?"Renna asked.

"Actually, no. My knit wear is designed to keep you at a comfortable temperature. Not too hot, not too cold. You'll see they'll adjust to your body."

"It's true." Judith said. "I still have socks from the final battle." Judith said.

Eleanor turned to her. "You do?"

"Yeah I have to admit I thought it was a joke when they were handing out the knit wear before everyone began fighting...But when Renna was hit..." Judith looked to her friend.

Renna smiled. "Scarf saved my life from a death eater. It was awesome.."

"Lee!" The twins greeted their dear friend as they met up for some lunch.

"Long time no see, gentlemen." Lee said sitting down. "How have you been?"

"Busy." the two answered.

"Well, that comes with the territory of running a business doesn't it?" Lee said. "I'm surprised that you guys are out of the shop for the day."

"Ellie, didn't give us much of an option." Fred smiled. "She was set on us having a day off."

"Aww how sweet." Lee cooed at him. "So when's the wedding, haven't heard anything about it, yet."

"That's because Ellie and I haven't decided on anything really. Although, make sure you have a comfortable set of pajamas."

Lee grinned. "And why is that?"

"That's the dress code for the wedding." Fred told him.

"No way. Your mother would never let you guys get away with that!" Lee laughed.

"Well, she's not the one getting married." Fred said. "So, pajamas, find a comfy set."

"Will do." Lee turned to George. "What about you? "

George leaned back in his chair. "I've been on a date or two." he said.

"With who?"

"Don't bother Lee, he's being secretive about it, he won't tell anyone...even his own twin." Fred cast a sideways glance at his brother.

"You will all find out soon enough if it all works out. I don't want to jinx it." George said.

"That's your business George." Lee said holding his hands up. "At least you're not me, still aboard the S.S."

"The S.S?" the two questioned.

"The Single Ship."

The men laughed. "Don't worry Lee, you'll find someone."

Eleanor came back out from the backroom with a pair of knitted hand warmers to give to Renna.

"How much?" Renna asked.

"Free of charge." Eleanor winked at her. "I feel bad, because I never gave any to the Ravenclaw team or the Slytherin team."

"Oh I have to give you something." Renna said.

"No, really it's fine." Eleanor said. "Just don't tell everyone."

"Oh I won't, I'll only tell them how great they are."

Eleaor smiled and suddenly caught sight of Judith's work tag.

"You work at Rosa Lee's tea shop?"