Chapter Seventy Seven

"So how does it officially feel to be a Weasley?" Arthur asked Eleanor with a teasing smile. Eleanor laughed.

"Well, I don't feel much different, perhaps happier then I was if that were possible."

"We're beyond thrilled to welcome you into the family, Eleanor, and look you're already sprouting red hair."

Eleanor looked at him confused until Arthur pulled off a red hair off her pajamas.

"Oh!" she giggled. "You got me there, I was actually going to go question George to see if he took advantage of the fact that I know have anything knitted on me at the moment."

"He wouldn't dare, it's your wedding day. Besides...Molly would kill him."

"I don't doubt that for a second."

"I have to say.." Arthur looked around to make his wife wasn't in earshot, " what you and Fred did during the ceremony was brilliant. I could have never seen that coming."

"Well, we definitely wanted it to be a wedding that no one would forget."

"I think you two managed that quite well."

After her father/daughter dance with Arthur, Eleanor saw that Fred was still dancing with Tonks and some of his siblings so she took it upon herself to walk around and thank her guests for coming to the wedding. She found Neville first off, pulling at the bottom of his pajama shirt as they were a bit too small for me.

"Why are your pajamas so short, Neville?" she asked approaching him curiously. "We had it that everyone would find themselves in their favorite set."

"Well," Neville said, " this is my favorite set, haven't found a good set since I outgrew these so...I've been meaning to mend them myself but I never got around to it."

"You know, I can't remember the spell at the top of my head, but Molly knows a spell for lengthening garments. We should find her and ask her. "

"I'm alright for now, thank you. And congratulations." he smiled at her.

"Thank you, Neville. Did you come here with the others?" she noted Luna sitting with Ginny and Hermione and Seamus and Dean dancing around. "Did you come with-"

 Neville suddenly becoming flustered with a small grin.

Eleanor broke into a large smile. "Of course, where is she?"

Neville chuckled before nodding his head in the opposite direction. 

Eleanor wasn't sure why she was so excited over seeing Neville's wedding date but she definitely wanted to see Kefira again. She was glad that Neville had found somebody so early on in his time at Hogwarts, he deserved to be happy as he was just as much of a hero in the Battle of Hogwarts more so than anyone else.

"There she is, she's coming over this way," Neville told her.

Eleanor turned around and smiled as the woman approached where they stood. The bright fiery curls were easily recognizable with the  Gryffindor girl. She had seen Kefira around the castle during the girl's earlier years, but it was during the Dumbledore's Army assembling that Eleanor had been able to see her a lot more. Kefira had ended up taking over the position of one of the twins when they had been booted from the Gryffindor quidditch team due to Umbridge. While she seemed to be the opposite of Neville in a lot of ways, they seemed perfect for each other.

"Eleanor, you remember Kefira?"

"It's been a while since we've seen each other!" Kefira said reaching out for a hug. "I mean, we saw each other, but given the circumstances, we weren't able to actually talk much, were we?"

"No, we didn't but it's great seeing you again." Eleanor said. "It's bizarre how we weren't able to talk more during Hogwarts. I mean, we associated with a lot of the same people and-"

"Yeah well, we had different lives, you know? I ended up getting sick during fourth and fifth year," Kefira confessed to her. "And of course, with the end of sixth year, all hell had broken loose at Hogwarts and my parents didn't want me to go back to all of that. I wasn't going to either, not with all the stuff looming over muggle-borns at the time.The snatchers came... it got complicated really fast."

"I'm so sorry," Eleanor told her. "I can't imagine...

"Hey, you don't have to apologize for me, you're a legend, just like Harry...and Neville here," She smiled Neville who blushed. "It's an honor to be here."

"So where are you two planning on going for your honeymoon?" George asked as Fred was finally released from the dance floor and plopped down in a seat beside his brother.

"I dunno." Fred said trying to catch his breath. "I was going to let Eleanor choose, but do you have any ideas, since you're probably coming with us."

"I was only joking about that during the ceremony." George said. "As fun as it would be, your honeymoon is really between you and Ellie. I don't want to intrude that much. My duties as a third wheel will commence when you two get home."

"You can hardly call yourself a third wheel anymore, you have Judith with you now."

"Well, the funny thing about it, since her friend Renna and her brother Nathaniel started dating, she became the third wheel there. So the third wheels have teamed up to become the Super Third Wheel."

"I think you should take her somewhere nice!" Fred and George jumped as Ginny popped up behind them out of nowhere.

"When did you..how did you..."

The two glanced around but Ginny leaned forward to continue her conversation. "Somewhere like Rome...you could bring her to see the Colosseum...that would be cool."

"Oh yes nothing says a romantic honeymoon like bringing your wife to a place where people slaughtered each other for amusement." George scoffed at his sister's idea.

"Oh and do you have any better suggestions?" Ginny countered.

"Maybe Paris."

"Boo, that's been so overdone." Ginny shook her head.

Fred sat there listening to the two argue over Honeymoon destinations while he looked across the way to see Eleanor actually standing alone for a moment.

"Excuse me." he told the two.

"Where are you going?" Ginny and George asked him.

"To have a proper dance with my wife."