Chapter Thirty Four

Everyone was planning on going to the Burrow the evening of Molly's birthday to celebrate. It was pretty much agreed that for all birthdays that everyone would meet at the Burrow. But even Charlie was coming in with Anora and the girls. He claimed in his latest letter that everyone would be able to learn what Stella's hair color had become as she finally grew out some hair.

"Are we taking bets on it?" Fred asked after they arrived to the Burrow.

"I'd say black." Nixie answered.

"What did I do?" Sirius asked poking his head into the living room from the kitchen.

The group laughed at them as Nixie shook her head while Sirius grinned at her.

"Moving on.." Nixie said. "I think she would have black hair."

"I'm still hoping for pink." Tonks said crossing her fingers. "If she has pink hair, she's destined for greatness or to be a rebel. Or both. Yes, both. The greatest rebel."

"Way to choose favorites already." Fred told her.

"I know it would be quite rare," Eleanor began," but I think it would be quite lovely if she had white hair like her mother. Since Eliza already has red hair, I think it would be cute if each of them took after their parents."

"I want her to have green hair and throw everybody off." George said.

"Then Teddy would have some serious competition when it comes to extreme hair colors." Eleanor laughed as she looked at her little brother who was seated in Remus' lap. The little boy was wide eyed looking around at everyone.

"He's been going back and forth between brown and blonde at this point." Remus said. "Can't seem to make up his mind."

"Oh Teds, you'd look fabulous with whatever hair color." Eleanor told the child as she lifted her finger to him. Teddy grabbed hold of it and attempted to shake it back and forth. Remus handed her, her little brother who sat in her lap contently. He gripped onto one of the loose threads of an old jumper she had thrown on pulling on it gently.

"How are Marnie and Cedric?" Nixie asked them as Sirius returned to the living room and sat down beside her. Everyone had heard about the newest pregnancy.

"They're good." Eleanor answered. "They're going to have the reception sometime in November at the Diggory household, everyone's invited."

"Has she experienced morning sickness yet?"

"I don't know." Eleanor shrugged. "If she has, I don't think it bothers her much. Nothing has ever really deterred Marnie from eating. Unless she's really upset, but even sickness hasn't stopped her before. But I did get some good news from Cedric..."

"What's that?"Tonks asked.

"Well everyone here knows Oliver Wood right.."

"How can we forget old Ollie?" Fred said. "I can still hear his quidditch lectures some days when the shop is really slow and quiet."

Eleanor laughed. "Okay, well he's playing with the Puddlemere United reserve team and he got Cedric a tryout, so hopefully that goes well."

"Fingers crossed." Tonks smiled at her.

A sound in the kitchen caused everyone to fall silent as they waited to see who had arrived.

"I thought there was a party going on." Everyone heard Anora whisper.

"We're in here!" Tonks called to them. Charlie came in holding onto one of the twins, while Anora carried the other one.

"Well don't be so quiet just because we arrived!" Anora said to them as Tonks arose to hug her.

Eliza's was squirming in her father's arms, as Molly came downstairs once she heard the family arrive.

"Oh there they are!" she said, but instead of hugging Anora and Charlie, she quickly took hold of one of her grandchildren causing everyone to laugh. "Oh they are getting so big." Molly cooed at little Eliza in her arms.

Anora smirked as she held onto Stella who wore a small cap over her head as she slept against her mother.

"Stella is always sleeping." Tonks chuckled lightly.

"This child could sleep through a stampede." Anora said. "She likes her sleep...like her father."

"Can we see the hair color?" Tonks whispered to her.

"Is everyone ready to see it?" Anora asked.

Everyone nodded eagerly.

"Wait before we start!" Fred said. "We all took a bet...so everyone remember what they said."

"Sit down Fred!" George and Judith pulled him back down to sit.

"We should wait for everyone to show up." Molly said. "Your father will be down in a minute."

The people in the room groaned impatiently.

"Well in the meantime, do you want to open up one of your gifts?" Eleanor offered Molly.

"I'm not going to say no." Molly chuckled.

Eleanor nudged Fred as Teddy was not going to allow his sister to move as he found himself quite comfortable playing with the tread of her jumper.

Fred reached back and grabbed the wrapped present.

"Wow, your wrapping skills have improved, Ellie!" Remus said proudly.

Eleanor scratched the back of her head. "Actually, I didn't wrap it..."

"Tsk, tsk." Fred and George shook their heads at her.

"Shut up!" she said to them. "I was going to say that I didn't wrap it by myself. I had Nixie and Sirius help me the other night."

"Oh." Remus glanced over at Nixie and Sirius who flashed him innocent smiles.

"Anyways!" Eleanor said bringing the attention back to the present. "Here you go." Fred handed it to his mother.

Molly removed the wrapping paper partially and suddenly they heard her gasp. For all those who didn't know what the gift was, they waited for Molly to show them.

"Oh Ellie..." Molly said with a warm smile. "This is lovely."

"What is it?" Charlie asked.

Molly pulled the knitting jumper out of the wrapping, and held it up for everyone to see. On the front of the purple colored jumper was a large M, so that it looked like the knitted jumpers she had made over the years for her children.

"That's awesome!" Tonks said.

Molly walked over and leaned down to hug Eleanor. "Thank you so much, dear."

"You're very welcome."

Finally, everyone arrived to the party that was supposed to be there and the hair reveal was about to take place.

"Ready?" Anora smiled.

"Ready!"

"Alrighty."

Anora carefully removed the cap to reveal the Stella's hair color.

"It's...it's..."