Chapter Ninety Four

While Germany, Iceland and Barbuda held glorious adventures and new experience for the young newlyweds, neither one of them seemed all that upset to return home. They enjoyed their honeymoon, but were glad to be back among their family and friends. They shared photos and stories from their adventures once they returned as everyone gathered at the Burrow to hear about it. But while Eleanor had a great time telling funny stories at Fred's expense, she really wanted to talk to Sirius and Nixie knowing their time was limited before they had to return back to the school along with Remus for the remainder of the school year.

Of course, before anything, she congratulated the couple on their pregnancy. Nixie seemed a bit tired, possibly from the morning sickness she was experiencing, but the two seemed overly thrilled to become parents. Sirius never once stopped smiling whenever he looked at his wife as the woman spoke to Eleanor. Eleanor wasted no time in bringing up the remaining part of the animagus process which involved the Mandrake leaf.

"A full month?" Eleanor looked at her as they stood outside the Burrow.

"Yes, a full month." Nixie nodded. "It's going to be tough, I don't how many leaves the boys went through at the time."

"Personally I went through three." Sirius admitted. "Ugh, the taste is just terrible, and it's so hard to chew and-"

"Darling, you're not helping." Nixie whispered to him.

"Oh, I mean, you guys will do great. Really, it'll be a cinch.' Sirius reassured Eleanor.

"Well, I don't believe you now!" Eleanor laughed. "Not after you said all that other stuff."

"It's not going to be easy." Nixie told her. "But..I guess you just have to keep your goal in mind, Eleanor. Remember the reason why you're doing this and it should all work out."

"How will I know it worked?" she asked.

"Once the month is over, you go over the incantation I told you and...see what happens. If you want, let me know when you and the twins are going to do it. Sirius and I will meet you up in Hogsmeade in the evening and we'll work things out there. Sound good?" Nixie replied.

"Yes. Thank you, Nixie!" Eleanor said before hugging her.

"She said Sirius and I..." Sirius said.

Eleanor grinned before releasing Nixie and hugging him. "Thank you, Sirius."

"Anytime, Little Lupin." Sirius smiled patting her on the head. "Now get back inside before your father becomes suspicious and paranoid. We have to spend everyday with him at school and it's not going to be any fun if he suspects something is up."

"Right, right. Are you guys going back inside?" she asked them.

"In a few minutes." Nixie said. "I need some fresh air, I have a wicked headache and it's so stuffy in there right now, it's not going to help me at all."

"I understand!" Eleanor nodded before leaving inside.

Returning inside, Eleanor found Fred and quickly plopped herself in his lap.

"Oomph!" he gasped slightly startled and losing his breath from the impact of her body.

"Look at me..taking your breath away." she teased him. He wrapped his arms around her as Cedric and Marnie sat across from them listening to the Pretzel incident.

Marnie seemed to be doing well along in her pregnancy, not overly thrilled about her stomach as she complained about the extra weight and the struggle of adjusting her clothing.

"You should do maternity wear, Ellie." Marnie told her.

Eleanor pressed her lips together as she contemplated the idea. "Well, I don't see why I couldn't. I mean, we can adjust our clothes anytime we need with a wave of a wand..but to have perfect fitted clothing....like clothes that adjust to your body whether you lose or gain weight..if you grow taller...or shrink.. It's not a bad idea at all."

"Well please let me be your first customer, because it's a pain to go through all this with...this." she pointed at her stomach.

"Hey, it makes it easier if you use the baby bump for awesome drum solos." Anora called to her. "That's what I did."

The group looked to Charlie for confirmation as the twins were asleep on him as he sat on the sofa. "It's true..she could and would do it for hours at a time. I'm surprised these two didn't come out drumming."

"Well we sort of have a rock star right here." Tonks chuckled as she leaned over the back and looked at Stella, who's hair was near a green color.

"I think she only turned her hair this color because of Teddy." Charlie laughed.

Teddy's head perked up slightly from where it was resting on his father's shoulder, his eyes wide open and his hair shifting to a dark brown.

"I have a feeling those two are going to end up constantly battling it out with one another." Fred whispered to Eleanor as he referred to Teddy and Stella.

"What? No, they'll love each other." Eleanor told him. "I mean, they already have so much in common already."

George finally arrived with Judith to the Burrow and wasted no time in bringing Fred and Eleanor into a tight hug. "Oh I missed you two!"

"George we were only gone for a few days." Eleanor said trying to breathe as he gave them a Molly quality hug.

"Hush child." George told her making her laugh. "The shop hasn't been the same without you two there. It's been so weird running it by myself...I mean..I have Verity but still..I can't imagine what it would be like doing that all the time."

"You should have seen him," Judith said, "I would come over after leaving the tea shop and he looked like a lost puppy half the time."

"Aww Georgia!" Eleanor cooed at him.

"Sounds like Jorge Pequeño missed us a little too much." Fred grinned at him.

"Okay, I take back what I said, I didn't miss you guys at all."

"One mustn't tell lies, George!" Harry called across the room.

"Stay out of this Harry!"