Chapter Sixty Three

Eleanor thought it would be fun to have Teddy and Stella hang out with each other, but as soon as the babies were put down near each other, the tears began to flow and the two began screaming out for their mothers. However, when Stella was traded out for Eliza, Teddy settled down.

"Wow, I guess they really are rivals." Eleanor told Fred. 'I was only joking."

"Rivalry is no joke." Fred said narrowing his eyes at her.

"Stop looking at me like that!" Eleanor laughed hitting him with a sofa pillow.

Anora walked over and sat in front of them, some faded claw marks on her arm became noticeable as she rolled up the sleeves of her jumper.

"How did you get those?" Fred pointed out.

"I got into a fight with a gerbil." Anora replied. "How do you think Fred?"

Eleanor giggled as Fred made a face at Anora, who in return stuck her tongue out at him before Charlie walked over and grabbed her tongue.

She made a few spitting noises before glaring up at Charlie. "What was that for?!"

"Behave." he said sitting down with Stella asleep on his shoulder.

"I wasn't doing anything!" Anora pouted at him.

"You're supposed to be mature, you're a mother now." Charlie reminded her.

"I know I'm a mother....an awesome mother at that, thank you very much. Remember, Charles, you're Stella and Eliza's father, not mine."

Charlie shook his head with a grin, while Eleanor and Fred laughed.

"So, here's the soon-to-be newlyweds." Charlie looked to his brother before smiling at Eleanor softly. "You guys ready?"

"Ready, Freddie?" George called over as if he was on cue.

"Ready, George."

"Ready, Ellie?" George called out once more.

"Ready, George." Eleanor said.

"They're ready!" George announced to Anora.

"Yeah, she's definitely ready to join the Weasley family." Anora told Charlie. "No need to worry about that."

"I'm pretty excited actually." Eleanor admitted. Once she had spoken to Grandpa Lyall, she found herself no longer in a nervous mindset about the wedding.

"That's a good sign." Charlie said. "Stay that way."

"What about those two?" Anora pointed in the direction of George and Judith. "Am I hearing wedding bells there?"

"Maybe...soon enough." Fred smiled.

"Right, right, one wedding at a time, I'm getting ahead of myself." Anora said. "Hell, I haven't planned anything for ours..." She looked back and forth between Fred and Charlie. "Don't tell your mother I said that."

"I might mention it." Fred told her. "Considering what we've had to go through over the last few months...I think you should share in the experience."

"Fred, don't you dare." Charlie warned him.

"Oh Mother!" Fred called to Molly.

"Fred!" Charlie and Anora went to grab him but he took off.

"So," Sirius said to Eleanor as she was in the kitchen to grab a drink.

She turned to face the man. "So?"

"How's the training going?" he asked her in a hushed tone, trying to look busy as he grabbed a glass himself.

Eleanor glanced around to make sure her father was out of earshot.

"Don't worry, Nixie has him distracted right now." Sirius said reading her mind.

"It's going well, I think." Eleanor said. "I mean, we wanted to do the mandrake leaf, but Fred and I figured that we would wait until after the wedding to do it. It would be easier."

"Ah yes," Sirius nodded. "Wedding cake will not taste good with one of those leaves in your mouth. They really are dreadful and it's so hard to chew with them, even when you force it to the side of your mouth. I swear I lost a good amount of weight with that thing in my mouth, I didn't want to eat or drink or..."

He caught sight of Eleanor's face and stopped himself. He clapped his hand on her shoulder. "But you three are going to handle it, just fine."

"Guppy breath!"

The two heard Nixie shout out the random series of words before turning to see Remus standing outside the kitchen doorway looking back at Nixie with a bewildered look. Sirius grinned and the obvious but weird code word they had agreed on, in case Remus would come into the kitchen while Sirius was conversing with Eleanor.

"Guppy breath?" Remus repeated.

Nixie looked at her friend. "What about it, Remus?"

"You just said-"

"Said what?"

"Guppy breath!" Remus answered.

"Guppy breath? Who said that?"

"You!"

"Me?"

"Yes, you."

"Couldn't be." Nixie said leaning on the door frame. Remus turned to face Sirius and Eleanor trying to gain an answer, as soon as he turned around, Nixie winked at the two of them before leaving back into the living room.

"Is she okay?" Remus asked.

"Of course she is." Sirius asked. "Are you okay, Moony? You're the one calling out Guppy Breath."

Before Remus could protest, Sirius left the kitchen as well leaving Eleanor alone with her father.

"Okay, I feel like I'm missing something." Remus told her.

"It's okay, Dad." Eleanor said walking over to them. "I think they broke into eggnog a little too early."

"That would explain it." Remus nodded. "That would definitely explain it."

She sat down in one of the chairs and had her father join her.

"Everyone's talking about the wedding in there." Remus said. "I think it's safe to say everyone is looking forward to it."

"I know I am."

"Are you sure?" Remus asked her. "I'm not asking to deter you, Ellie. I just want to make sure that you're ready. There's no need to rush these kind of things. I know I'm not the best example when it comes to that but..."

"Relax, Dad." Eleanor said. "I know what you mean. But to answer your question...again...I am ready. I think the better question is...are you ready?"