Chapter Twenty Two

"So I don't get to choose what animal I become, it's all based on my personality and traits." Eleanor said as she looked to Nixie.

"That's correct. Because if that were the case, James would have been a lion and Sirius would have been a dragon."

Eleanor laughed. "A lion and a dragon, how would that ever work going around the school grounds?'

"Well between you and I , Ellie," Nixie said leaning in, ' the boys were incredibly smart in school, but they could say and do some of the dumbest things. That's why I was certain they were going to come out as lemmings."

"Oh...oh no." Eleanor said holding her face in her hands.

"What?" Nixie asked.

"Well, it's just...I'm probably going to come out as something incredibly lame.' she frowned.

"That's not true Ellie."

"Watch...I'll end up being something that makes no sense. "

"Nonsense!" Sirius said walking into the kitchen and sitting down. "I bet you'll turn out to be something pretty impressive."

"Yeah, like what?"

"Like... a penguin or something." Sirius said.

Nixie clapped her hand over her face.

"A penguin? How am I supposed to help my dad as a penguin?" Eleanor said. "Waddle around the room? Present him a pebble to make him feel better?"

"I don't know, but if I were a werewolf, I'd be over the moon excited to have a penguin as a companion."

"This is exactly what I was talking about. Incredibly smart but some of the dumbest things..." Nixie shook her head.

"You mean to tell me that you wouldn't be thrilled to see a penguin!"

When Fred and George arrived that afternoon to the Burrow, their parents seemed thrilled to see them but the twins appeared rather confused.

"Is Ellie not here?" Fred asked his mother.

"No. I'm afraid not."

"Then it must mean she's with her father." George said.

"Uh no, Remus, Tonks and Teddy are here in the living room." Arthur pointed out.

"I heard Ellie's name, and..." Remus stopped in the doorway. 'And she's not here."

"We thought she was here or with you." Fred said to him.

'Is that your way of telling me that you don't know where Ellie is?" Remus said.

"Pretty much." Fred nodded.

"Not something a father wants to hear." Remus sighed.

"Well, I figured she would come around here or there since she was upset.'

"Why was she upset to begin with?" Remus narrowed his eyes at Fred.

"Hey, I didn't do anything. George can vouch for that."

"Yes, it's not his fault..this time." George said.

"Thank you George." Fred said shoving George away. "Anyways, she was upset because of Marnie and Cedric."

"What did Marnie and Cedric do?" Molly asked.

"Uh..well they went and got married while they're in France."

The room fell silent.

"They did what?!" Remus said. "And they didn't invite Ellie?"

"Boy, you two really are related.' Fred muttered under his breath. "But yeah, they didn't invite her and she was upset. She spent the morning at the shop and then during the afternoon she left. I thought she came here for some...girly consultation or something."

"Girly consultation?" Tonks repeated from the living room. "What the hell is girly consultation?"

The women in the household were all looking to him.

"You women read into this way too much."

"Fred!" Molly began.

"Allow me." Ginny said before whacking her brother upside the head.

"Ow." he said rubbing the sore spot. "That was rude. I was just implying that Eleanor would seek comfort with Mum ,you, and Tonks because that's what she does and it just so happens that you're all female!"

"Okay before we get into all this, can we at least try to brainstorm where Ellie is?I'd like to know that my daughter is okay because she left somewhere while upset." Remus said.

"She could be anywhere at this point." George shrugged. "You know she's fully capable of going anywhere on her own and-"

"Or she could be outside." Ginny said pointing out the window.

"Or she could be outside." George reiterated.

There was a slight knock on the door leading from the outside to the kitchen and Eleanor poked her head in.

"Looks like there's a party going on." she said before opening up the door fully. Nixie, Sirius and Harry walked in behind her.

Eleanor greeted her father as she walked in along with the Weasley family and then headed into the living room to say hello to Tonks and Teddy with Fred and George behind her.

"She...she was with you guys all day?" Remus asked Nixie and Sirius.

"Yes." the two answered together.

"Well, she arrived around the afternoon." Nixie said. "So I wouldn't say all day. But a good majority of it."

"And what did you all do up until now?" Remus continued to question them.

"Stuff." Nixie answered.

"What do you mean stuff?"

"I believe the definition of stuff is materials or activities in which are being referred to or indicated as such. Stuff." Sirius said.

"Or it means stuff it." Nixie said causing her and Sirius to snort.

Remus gave them a look at the two stopped.

"You two aren't doing anything you shouldn't be right?"

"No Father Remus, we would never do anything we shouldn't be doing."

His two old friends smiled at him before walking passed and heading into the living room.

"What are you all up to?"