Chapter Eighty Four

"Ohh that's going to leave a mark." Fred groaned as the two made it into their small little hotel room for the night. Eleanor placed her hand over her face to refrain from laughing out loud. It was Fred who felt overly confident making his way through the snow only to slip and fall outside of the residence hotel. He rubbed the sore spot on his back as Eleanor dropped their bags into a chair and walked over to him.

"I told you to be careful of the ice." she said before lifting up his shirt to check for any marks.

"What are you doing?" Fred asked with a cheeky smile.

"I'm checking you for any bruises,don't flatter yourself." Eleanor told him.

"Ouch. This conversation is not going in the direction I was hoping for." Fred said. He jumped as her cold fingers touched his skin. "Heey! Your fingers are freezing!"

"Oh come on, isn't this the direction you wanted to go in?" she asked as he continued to back away from her.

"Not with your hands so cold! Weren't you wearing your knitted mittens?"

"No, I gave those to you before we left to the bank remember. Perhaps if someone had packed his.."

"Okay, I made a mistake with the rushed packing. GAH!" her cold hands raced up his sides touching his bare skin under his shirt. To make sure he was unable to get away, Eleanor wrapped her arms around him tightly as he squirmed under her hold.

"You're so cold!"he shivered.

"Aww poor Fred, do you want me to warm you up?"

"No I...wait.." He peered down at her, to see her smiling up at him. "Well, now that you've mentioned it-"

"Oh no, you already said no." she said releasing her arms from around him.

"Wait, I took it back though!"

"It's too late." she shrugged. "The offer was on the table and now it's off-"

Suddenly, Eleanor felt Fred's arm wrap around her waist dragging her back,. She laughed but before she could protest to any of his actions he picked her up and sat her down on the small table in their room.

"I just put the offer back on the table." he smiled at her.

"You're so cheeky sometimes it's unbelievable." Eleanor said.

"Me? What about you, Ross-'

The two stopped and looked at each for a moment.

"I suppose I can't call you Ross anymore, can I?" he said. "It's Weasley now."

"Are you disappointed?" she asked him.

"No, not at all." he said before bringing her into a kiss. "It actually makes me very happy."

"Really? I hadn't noticed."

"Do you want me to show you how happy it makes me?" he asked her whispering softly into her ear.

"Can you?"

"I can certainly try and keep trying. I mean, we have all night, don't we?"

Eleanor giggled as she placed her hands over her face to conceal her blushing.

"That's if the offer is still on the table?" he questioned.

"I'm still sitting here, aren't I?"

"Well, we could take the offer off the table..and move it to somewhere more comfortable...perhaps..the bed?"

"Oooh yes!" Eleanor said hopping off the table, taking a running leap and jumping onto the bed. "And we can have a wicked pillow fight." She picked up one of the pillows with a teasing grin.

"You and I still aren't on the same page, love." Fred sighed.

"Oh, did you mean other activities that involved two people and a bed?" she asked him.

"I might have."

"Well, why didn't you just say so?"

"You really do enjoy teasing me, don't you?" Fred looked at her.

"I don't know what you're talking about." she said sitting down on the bed, still holding the pillow.

"You don't? So you mean, the first time you ever winked at me in Hogwarts was unintentional?" he asked as he crawled onto the bed towards her." You weren't teasing me at all?"

"I must have had something in my eye." she shrugged.

"Eleanor Ross Lupin Weasley...you dare lie to me?"

"That was a mouthful." Eleanor said. "Are you going to call me that every time I do something you don't like?"

"I might, I might call it out when you do something I do like." he said leaning into her, and brushing his cheek against hers.

"Where is all this coming from suddenly? You get me into a hotel room and suddenly Frisky Freddie comes out to play?"

"Frisky Freddie...sounds like a cat toy brand or something." he laughed. "And besides, you fell asleep on our wedding night leaving me all alone."

"Oh you poor thing. How could have I done such a thing?"

"I don't know but you should probably make it up to me."

"And how do you want me to do that?"

"Are you taking requests?"

"I might be. Depends on what you ask for though."

"I'll keep it real simple then. I only want one thing..."

"And that is?"

"You."

"I think I can help you out there."