Chapter Ninety Six

Eleanor looked down to her paws as everyone looked at her, she plopped down on the ground in pure relief.

"Aww, I was really hoping for the penguin!" George laughed. "But hey..we should have figured."

"Always knew you were a badger at heart, love." Fred grinned at her giving her a pat on the head. She growled in his direction causing him to pull his hand away.

Suddenly, she reappeared standing up fully back in her human form.

"Oh.." she stumbled back a bit but Sirius caught her.

"Whoa there, Little Lupin, you have to get used to going back and forth from all fours to two legs."

George opened his mouth to make a cheeky comment but Nixie whacked him in the stomach before he could.

"Oomph!" he gasped for air.

"You're up, Weasley." Nixie told him as Sirius straightened Eleanor back on her feet.

"Alright," George said fixing his shirt, "I can do this."

Eleanor held onto Fred's hand, as Fred seemed a little nervous to watch his brother go first. She gave his hand a gentle squeeze before giving a reassuring smile to George.

"You can do it, George!" she encouraged him. "Go for it!"

Following Eleanor's lead, George closed his eyes and took a deep breath. The clearing fell silent for a minute, and then in a moment, George's body crouched down to the ground as he began to morph.

Fred's eyes widened as he watched his brother transform.

"What does it feel like?" Fred whispered to Eleanor.

"It feels incredibly awkward. It doesn't hurt, but you can feel everything shifting in your body. It's like your skin is a bag and all the bones are just shuffling around rearranging themselves." she shuddered. "I'm definitely going to have to get used to that."

"Uh..I'm going to have to get used to that!" Fred laughed pointing in his brother's direction.

Eleanor looked down and immediately clapped her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing at George's animagi animal.

"Aww Georgie! Aren't you just precious?!" Fred cooed at his brother.

Standing before them, was a very irritated russet colored raccoon with a missing right ear.

"Oh Poseidon, help me." Nixie said pinching the bridge of her nose as Fred taunted George in his animagus state.

The raccoon's little hands smacked away at Fred's hand causing Sirius and Eleanor to laugh as they heard George made angry little noises.

Only a few moments later, did George reappear in human form ready to tackle Fred.

"Okay, okay! Let's not fight!" Eleanor pushed herself in between them. "Fred, it's your turn, anyways. George you have full permission to laugh at him."

"Yeah, Freddie, you're up." George said.

"Fine." Fred said taking to the center of the adults.

"I really hope he's a baboon or something." George whispered to Eleanor.

"To be honest, I thought you two were both going to turn out to be something like hyenas. Or weasels." she said.

"What?" George looked at her.

"Sorry! My mum called you guys Weasels for so long, I just...look, you're not a weasel so it doesn't matter. You're a raccoon, I'm a badger and Fred is..a..a.."

"Git." George replied.

"Ha ha." Fred said flatly.

"Well go on!" George told him. " Change so we can laugh at you!"

"I would if you would be quiet!"

"Gentlemen!" Nixie sighed. "Can we please proceed, right now I'm going off of three hours of sleep, I'm tired and I'm hungry.

"Not to mention hormonal." Sirius added quietly.

"Move it along!"

"Yes, Nixie." The twins said.

"Thank you."

Eleanor watched slightly anxious as Fred began to take form in the clearing. Her hands were clasped together in anticipation to see what animal her husband would become. It only took a few seconds before she eyed the animal before her and shook her head with a chuckle.

"How absolutely fitting." she said.

Suddenly, the red fox form of Fred hopped around at her fit letting out happy barks before playfully tugging at his brother's pant leg.

"Knock off, Fred!"

"Just when I thought a stag, a dog, and a rat was random..." Nixie chuckled. "We are presented with the new age of a badger, a raccoon, and a fox."

"Moony is going to die when he sees this. I'm so happy." Sirius said wiping away a fake tear. "Say, you three want to go for a test run in the Forbidden Forest?"

"I'm going home." Nixie announced. "Have fun you three. Try to not get into too much trouble with this one."

She winked at them before apparating.

Sirius turned to the group.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?"