Chapter Fifty Six

'Wait a second.." George scratched his forehead, " I get that your dad was offered a position back at Hogwarts...but Nixie and Sirius?! Really?"

"By the sound of your tone, I'm going to take that as an insult." Sirius said as he and Nixie walked into the flat behind Fred.

Eleanor smiled as George turned slightly red. "Sorry. But I don't see you two as the professor type."

"What just because we don't have stick up our arses we can't be professors?" Sirius said plopping down.

"Not that the majority of professors there do." Nixie added sitting down beside him on the sofa. "I'm guessing your father told you, Ellie?"

"Yeah, he held a family meeting last night.' Eleanor told her.

"A family meeting and we weren't invited?" Sirius gasped. "The nerve of that man!"

"Well it was only Tonks, Grandpa and-"

Nixie shook her head while Eleanor tried to offer an explanation. "Just ignore him Ellie, he's feeling rather sassy and dramatic this morning."

"Isn't he normally like that?" Fred smirked as he closed the door over.

"Yes," Nixie answered. "But this is more so than usual."

Eleanor smiled before she sat down in Fred's lap. "So wait...are you guys going to take the position?"

"Well of course we are!" Sirius said. "It would be stupid not to! The benefits that come with the job are extraordinary."

Nixie crossed her arms. "You're just saying that because of the free food."

Sirius grinned up at her. "It's one of the perks, Nini. But hey, I get to work alongside of you and that's the important thing, right?"

"Don't try to butter me up now." Nixie said looking away from him and turning her attention back to the three younger adults. "Anyways, I wanted to inform you all, that this won't effect your animagus lessons too much. We'll just have them later in the evenings like we've been doing. We're still going to be staying in our house we'll just have to go back and forth is all."

"How did Harry take the news of you guys working at Hogwarts?" Eleanor asked them.

"He's thrilled." Nixie said," he and Sirius spent the whole night talking about it. I found them both passed out in the living room this morning. He'll be staying at the house for a little while longer, but there has been talk about him moving out."

"Really?" the three said.

'Yeah, you can't blame him for wanting a bit more privacy. It's about time he and Ginny got their own place."

Eleanor could feel Fred tense and watched as George became blank in the face. Protective brother mode had been activated.

"There's been talk about them moving in together?!" Fred asked.

"No, I was talking about their idea to open up their own bakery." Sirius replied. "Of course."

'I wonder how Mum and Dad are going to react to that considering how young Ginny is." Fred pointed out.

"Mum is going to lose it..she's finally going to lose it."

Eleanor shrugged. "I don't know, I don't see her fighting the idea of it so much. I mean, Ginny's not in school anymore since she opted out to return. She's practically an adult, and there's also the fact that it's hard to win an argument against her. Besides that she's moving in with Harry, not one of you."

"Exactly-" George went to say but suddenly gave Eleanor a hard look. She stuck her tongue out at him teasingly.

"Well, I don't know about you all, but I would pay out of the arse to see Mum's face when they bring it up to her." Fred smiled.

"It would be nice if you were supportive.' Eleanor said poking Fred in between his eyes.

'Moving on, " Nixie said redirecting the conversation, " what's going on with Judith and her family? Have they been cleared?"

George glanced up at the woman. 'Not yet," he answered, " they had to go through a series of testing and they're waiting a whole twenty four hours to make sure they don't fall under possession before any of them come close to being cleared. Didn't Harry tell you?"

"Harry's was out the door this morning before we could even think to ask. But I will say that Judith is very brave to handle all this." Nixie smiled at him. "All of them, I couldn't even imagine how weird it would feel to have someone possess my body."

She shivered just thinking about it.

"Hopefully, this will all be over soon." Sirius said. " After the last battle, I was hoping this would all be done with."

"We all did." Eleanor sighed.

"Well, you two should be worrying about other matters right now." Nixie said to Eleanor and Fred. "You have a wedding come up soon."

"Ah right, I have a question about that by the way." Sirius interjected. "Pajamas is still the dress code right? Because I'm going to feel like a real git if I show up in my footie pajamas while everyone is dressed their best!"