Chapter Seventy Six

With the words of "Congratulations," and the amount of hugs, Eleanor and Fred received in such a short amount of time, Eleanor thought the room was spinning for a moment, only to realize that it was in fact Fred that was spinning her, towards the dance floor.

"So, I think the wedding ceremony turned out better than we planned, actually." Fred told her as he held her close to him.

She smiled. "You think so? I nearly lost it when I saw you in the dress. You looked surprisingly good in it."

"Surprisingly?" Fred repeated. "I owned that dress and you know it!"

Eleanor couldn't help but laugh. "Yes, of course you did."

Fred's hands wrapped around hers tightly. "In all seriousness, love, you looked absolutely stunning in the dress, I almost backed out of the plan so I could just keep looking at you in it."

"Well, if you want, we could always change back to the dress and tux for the remainder of the day."

"Oh no, I'm far too comfortable." Fred smirked. "But if you want to change back..."

"No thank you." she said. They were approached by Remus, Tonks and Teddy, all of them looked like they had been crying at some point. Fred released his hold of Eleanor's hands allowing her to hug her father.

"Best wedding, I've ever been to." Tonks said. "Hands down, and Teddy agrees. I definitely didn't expect to be in my comfortable set of pajamas for the duration of the ceremony. Nicely done."

Fred smiled at the woman. "Well, we actually had it planned for quite sometime. It was my mother we had to get around, since she insisted on Eleanor being in a dress and me being in a tux."

"And she got what she wanted didn't she?" Tonks winked.

"And so did Ginny." Eleanor giggled as she rested against Remus. "She's the one who wanted to see Fred in the dress."

'Ah, yes, I'm still mentally scarred from that." Remus said. "Something that just cannot be unseen."

"This is great!" the group heard Sirius say as he slid across the dance floor wearing his footie pajamas with a grin.

Remus looked over at him. "What are you wearing?"

"My pajamas...what are you, blind, Remus?" Sirius said placing his hands on his hips.

"You have footie pajamas...pajamas with footies on them!?" Remus looked down at the man's feet.

"I have a bum flap too." Sirius said going to turn around but Nixie grabbed him by the shoulders to prevent him from doing so. She pushed him out of the way afterwards to hug Fred and then hug Eleanor.

"Congratulations you two!" Nixie told them. "How does it feel? Surreal, right?"

"That's a good word for it." Eleanor said. "But...I'm so happy that I don't think words could describe it right now. Are you feeling better from this morning?"

"Oh yes," Nixie nodded her head. "Don't worry, my system is completely empty so I won't vomit on you."

"Thank you." Eleanor chuckled.

"Our baby is married!" Marnie cried holding onto Eleanor's head pressed up against her chest.

"Merlin, Marnie, you're going to break my head off my neck!" Eleanor laughed.

"Let her go, Marnie." Cedric said.

"Alright, alright."

Eleanor was released from Marnie's hold only to find herself in Cedric's hold.

"You two!" Eleanor whined playfully as Marnie jumped in making it a group hug.

"Shut up, Ellie, this is a big moment for us!" Marnie said.

"A big moment for you!?!"

"Yes, it's not everyday our precious Ellie gets married." Cedrid told her.

"Well, I would hope not. I would have you guys start to question me if I got married everyday."

"Why would we question it?" Marnie said. "This was the funnest wedding I've ever been to. If you threw a wedding like this everyday, I wouldn't question anyone you married."

"But Fred might." Cedric pointed out. "I think as Ellie's first husband-"

"First and last." Eleanor interjected cutting the conversation short about the possibilities of her getting married over and over. "I meant what I said in my vows and what I told Fred, the mariage is forever, because I can't see anyone else making me as happy as he does."

"What the hell, what about Cedric and I? Do our years of friendship count for nothing!?" Marnie exclaimed as Cedric shook his head.

"Ignore her, Ellie, I'm pretty sure it's the hormones. OW!" Cedric rubbed his arms.

"No, that was the hormones." Marnie replied.

"You two are just...." Eleanor laughed unable to come up with the words to describe them. Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned to see Arthur standing behind her.

"Hi!" she greeted him.

"Hello Ellie,as part of tradition, I would like to welcome you into the family with a father daughter dance, do you mind?"

"No, not at all."

Fred watched with a smile as Eleanor danced with his father, before he turned to Remus.

"What do you say, Remus? Want to go get your groove on out on the dance floor?"

Remus smirked but politely declined.

"I'll dance!" Tonks said handing Teddy over to Remus and grabbing Fred's hands. "Hopefully you can keep up!"