Chapter Fifty Three

Eleanor wasn't certain who Harry was going to summon using the stone, but she could assume that his parents and Dumbledore would be among the few souls that would appear. It seemed everyone in the clearing was holding their breath waiting on Harry. When he turned the stone over the third time, there was a cool sensation that seemed to run through everybody that stood there and finally, those ones chosen by the Chosen One appeared in the clearing.

Eleanor swallowed as she saw Harry's parents appear before him wearing such kind smiles on their faces. On the right of James stood Professor Dumbledore and beside Dumbledore stood Professor Snape.

No one said anything right away.

She could see Sirius, Remus and Nixie looking to their old friends that they had grown up with during their Hogwarts years.

Nixie looked like she was ready to go over and try to hug Lily, but refrained from doing so. After all, the spirits before them were not alive, but just shells of their former selves.

James looked at Sirius and Remus. "Man, you guys got old." he laughed causing the group to suddenly laugh along with him and relax as well.

While Harry seemed happy to be in the presence of his parents once more, Eleanor could hear the pain in his voice as he spoke with them. To see and hear them, but never really getting know them for himself, he could only rely on the countless stories that were told about them.

She wanted to question Professor Snape's presence as it seemed extremely awkward between the entire group that was there. To have the spirit of the man who loved Harry's mother, around the spirit of Lily and her husband, it just screamed awkward and it was obvious on the faces of the marauders, and Nixie.

Lily didn't seem phased at all, her attention was set only on her son as she listened to him explain the situation they had found themselves in.

She sighed for a moment. "You're just like me in more ways than one." she said with a small laugh. " You don't go looking for trouble but it always tends to find you, doesn't it?"

"Story of my life." Harry smiled at her.

At first, the spirits seemed to be in disbelief that Voldemort had been capable of doing such a thing, but Dumbledore of course made a valid point, pointing out that Voldemort had followers that were loyal to his name even after death.

"Oh I really hope we're not talking about who I think we're talking about." Eleanor said as she made eye contact with Hermione.

"Who?" Fred and George asked.

"Who was Voldemort's most loyal follower? Without question. First name that pops into your mind." Hermione said.

"Bellatrix." Sirius answered. "Even in death she's still a pain in my arse."

"Voldemort's spirit wouldn't have been strong enough to do all this on his own, but Bellatrix never subjected herself to the Horcruxes, which leaves her able." Professor Dumbledore said.

"Well this is just great." Nixie sighed. "So what does this mean, we have to figure out how to not only stop Voldemort, but stop Bellatrix as well in spirit form. How do we stop spirits without hurting the Wagner family?"

"This is not something you can fight on your end solely." Professor Snape finally spoke as all eyes fell on him. "You would all wind up dead or killing someone."

Sirius opened his mouth to make a smart remark but Nixie covered his mouth.

"But how can you stop them? How do spirits stop spirits?" Harry asked confused.

"We have our ways." James said. "Did you think Peter got away with what he did once he made his way over?"

"I hope you got in a hit for me too." Sirius growled.

Marnie looked at Verity as the two women remained in the shop which was completely empty that day.

"So..uh..you like working here?" Marnie asked.

Verity smiled. "It pays the bills and not to mention it's a lot of fun. I don't think I've ever been bored here a single day."

"Well that's nice." Marnie said.

It became quiet between them again. Verity cleared her throat.

"Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?"

"I haven't actually given it much thought, but probably a boy. I don't think I could handle a girl, especially if she turned out like me. If it's a girl I hope she turns out like..well.."

"Cedric?"

"Oh no, that child would be a gossip queen." Marnie laughed. "If it's a girl I hope she turns out like Eleanor...or Anora..maybe a mix of both. A rebel who knits."

"A rebel who knits jumpers for dragons?"

"A rebel who knits jumpers for the dragons she rides."

"I kinda want this to happen now." Verity admitted.

"Want? I need this to happen now!"