Chapter Sixty Nine

"This is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen." Eleanor said from where she stood behind Judith late into the evening. As everyone was preparing to call it a night and head home or to bed, Eleanor had found the cutest little scene when she went to find Fred.

Fred along with George were asleep at the base of the sofa in the living room, but resting in their arms, were Anora and Charlie's twins. Fred held a sleeping Stella while George held a snoring Eliza.

"I'm going to have to agree, I don't think anything tops that right now." Judith smiled.

Anora and Charlie walked up behind the women and laughed quietly. "Well, I'm glad someone was able to get those two to sleep." Charlie said.

"Are they fussy babies?" Judith asked.

"Normally just Fred." Eleanor answered before receiving a high five from Anora.

While Charlie collected Stella, Anora picked up Eliza to bring the two little ones to bed.

They wished Eleanor and Judith a good night before heading upstairs to Charlie's old room to spend the night.

Eleanor looked to Judith. "Well, we're going to have to wake them up at some point, might as well get it over with."

Fred stirred slightly as he heard Eleanor's voice call to him and nudge him gently. He opened his eyes blinking a few times, not even remembering at what point did he fall asleep. As soon as he opened his eyes, he was greeted with Eleanor's kind smile that instantly brought a smile on his face.

"Morning." she grinned at him.

"Morning? Oh come on, I haven't been asleep that long, have I?" he asked her looking out the nearest window to see that it was still dark out.

"No, you haven't, but it's past midnight, so technically..."

He rubbed his eyes and straightened himself up to see a wet spot on his shirt. "Uh.."

"Stella fell asleep on you."

"That explains that." he said before pushing himself up to his feet. "Did everyone else leave already?"

"Yes, George and Judith headed back to the flat a few minutes ago. I've been doing my best to gently wake you up, you're lucky you just now woke up, I was about to recruit Ginny to help."

"I'm glad I woke up too." Fred told her. "Would have been an unpleasant way to wake up I'm sure."

"Well, come on, let's get poor sleepy Freduardo back home."

"That's Mr. Freduardo to you, Miss Ross or should I start calling you Mrs. Weasley now so you can get used to it. After all, we're only five days away."

Eleanor stood for a moment just looking at him, as if it finally hit her that they were getting married in five days.

"Five days." she repeated. "Wow..."

"That's only if you want to in five days, love." Fred said pulling her into him. " I'm not going to rush you into it...you can take as long as you want, just as long as you stay with me. I wouldn't care if we never got married technically just as long as I have you."

"Trying to score some extra bonus points I see." she smiled at him before kissing him.

"And it worked." he winked at her.

When the two arrived back to the flat, it was quiet as George and Judith had already gone to bed. Eleanor didn't have enough strength to do much to get ready for bed, she kicked off her shoes, brushed her teeth and changed into a comfortable pair of pajama pants before collapsing onto the bed. Fred pretty much followed the same routine, but instead of falling onto the bed, he crawled under the covers.

"You should get under here with me, it's nice and warm." he sang lightly to her. She giggled before turning her head to look at him.

"What if I don't want to?" she countered.

He pouted until she gave in and scooted herself under the covers with him.

"I love you, Fred." she said wrapped her arm around his waist and closing her eyes.

"I love you too, Eleanor Ross."

"Oooh you got all formal with me there." she mused.

"Just go to sleep, Ellie." he chuckled before running his hand over her hair.

He was beginning to drift off again when her voice woke him up.

"Fred?"

"Yes, Love?"

"Tomorrow...ca we stop by somewhere for a little bit? Since the shop is closed?"

"Of course," he yawned sleepily. "Anywhere you want to go, love. We can go."

"Thank you. Good night, Fred."

"Good morning, Ellie."

The next morning, Fred awoke and heard Eleanor in the shower, he sat up in the bed as a mischievous grin spread across his face. He quietly arose from his bed and tiptoed into the bathroom. He went to open the shower curtain when he heard someone clear their throat. He turned around to see Eleanor standing by the door, wearing a bathrobe and looking at him.

"Nice try, Fred."

"Can't blame me for trying."

Fred had no idea where Eleanor wanted to go but since he had agreed to go wherever she wanted, he wasn't about to back down on his word. The two got dressed and Eleanor led the way as they walked out of the shop bundled up.

"So where we're going...we can't apparate to?" Fred asked with a slight shiver.

"You're not wearing one of your jumpers are you?" Eleanor looked at him. " It would explain why you're cold and to answer your question...we can apparate there but I rather walk..but if you want to-'

"No if you want to walk...we'll walk there."

A cemetery didn't seem to be a likely place for people to be the day after Christmas, but to Fred's surprise he saw there were many people visiting grave sites.

He looked at Eleanor slightly confused as her mother wasn't buried there, but as Eleanor came to a stop, he swallowed hard.

They stood in front of Artemis' Carrow's grave.

"I know the next few days are going to be complete chaos in preparation for the wedding, so I just wanted to visit while I had some time." Eleanor told him softly. " I understand if you don't want to stay.."

He grabbed her hand and held it tightly.

"I'm going to stay right here with you."