Chapter Eighty Two

Eleanor slept in the next morning, actually, she slept through the entire morning and didn't wake up until a little past noon. When she finally lifted her head from her pillow, she found herself alone in the bed, but her chatting and laughing outside the bedroom. She glanced over at the clock expecting it to be late morning, but as she saw the actual time, she immediately jumped out of bed. Only her knitted quilt had other plans for Eleanor, and instead of getting out of bed smoothly, she found herself tangled amongst the quilt, and fell to the floor. The loud thud alerted the people outside the bedroom as the chatting quickly died down.

A few moments later, the door opened and it was Fred who poked his head inside. "Uh..hi there? What are you doing down there?" he asked her with a smile.

She glanced up at him with a sheepish grin as she pulled the quilt off of her legs. "I um..you know me, I like to check if the floors are stable."

She knocked against the floor a couple of times. "Yup, still holding out quite well."

Fred was leaning against the door frame before he walked over and helped her to her feet. She stood up and rubbed her hip from where it had collided with the floor.

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" she whispered to him.

"Because Ellie, you were so tired last night that you went into your...little crazy spell again."

Her eyes widened. "Oh no.."

"Oh yes." he laughed.

She groaned. "Please tell me I didn't do anything embarrassing."

"Oh no, not at all. Luckily because I was there to save you...like the knight in shining armor that I am."

She laughed.

"Okay, you weren't supposed to laugh at that." Fred said poking her side. She jumped back to avoid being tickled any further. "Anyways, Mum came over with breakfast and mostly everyone is here."

"For what?"

"Well, we get to choose our destinations today and get our trip started." Fred told her. "I already have the darts."

"What about the blindfold?" she grinned at him.

"Listen here you little cheeky devil-" he began but she walked passed him and out of the bedroom to greet everyone.

Molly really had whipped up an extravagant breakfast for everyone that was squeezed into the flat that afternoon. Eleanor sat beside George with Teddy in her lap, while Fred collected the map and darts they were going to need.

"Where is Sirius and Nixie?" Eleanor asked her father who was sitting close by.

"Well, they were here first thing this morning when we all arrived, but Nixie wasn't feeling well at all." Remus told her.

Eleanor frowned. "Again? She must have really gotten sick from the little party we had."

"I think it might be a bit more serious than that." Remus told her. "She really wasn't looking her best today, I suspected it may have had to do with her probably not getting in the water, but she claims that wasn't it. She knows the different between her water sickness and other illnesses. Since it probably doesn't have to do with her mermaid heritage, Sirius wanted to take her in to see a Healer."

"They think it's something that bad?"

"Well, fingers crossed that it isn't, but it doesn't hurt to get things checked out. Seeing as Nixie may very well be the first of her kind, there might be complications that we have no idea about. But I'm sure she'll be fine, she managed to put a smile on her face before she left."

"She managed to put a smile on her face after she was attacked by her own kind that one time. I think it's safe to say that she's just very good at putting a brave smile on."

"Don't worry about, Eleanor. If it's anything bad, I will contact you. For all we know, this is probably just a nasty stomach bug of some sort."

Eleanor didn't seem too convinced of her father's words, but she wasn't able to argue anymore as Fred returned as they prepared to pick their first destination.

"Okay, yellow dart is where we go first. Red dart is where we go second. Green is third. Purple is fourth. Orange is fifth and-"

"Just throw a bloody dart!" Marnie whined cutting off Fred.

Fred turned to her. "Well, come on up and I'll start throwing."

"Settle down you two." Eleanor said before giving her friend a look. Fred turned to his wife and held out the yellow dart. "Ladies first."

While Fred went to tie the blindfold on Ellie, Marnie snorted and turned to Cedric. "Getting some practice in before tonight, I see."

Cedric scrunched up his face not wanting any sort of those kind of thoughts in his head, especially since he considered Eleanor his sister.

Marnie laughed at his reaction before she turned her head and caught sight of Remus giving her a dirty look.

"Uh...sorry Professor, just joking around."

Tonks patted Remus's shoulder to bring his attention back to Eleanor who was preparing to throw the dart.

"Um...fair warning," Eleanor began," I don't have the best of aim when I have full visual, so I can't guarantee anyone's safety right now."

Everyone in the room moved far, far, back from her. "Well there goes the rest of my self-confidence." she mumbled to herself.

She took a breath and threw the dart. Suddenly, she heard a scream causing her to jump before she ripped the blindfold off.

"Fred!" Ginny scolded her brother. Eleanor sighed in relief as Fred started laughing.

"Sorry, Love." he said to her. "I couldn't resist the opportunity."

"It's not funny!" she told him.

"Before you kill him, Ellie," Tonks said," where did your dart land?"

Eleanor's attention pulled away from Fred before she walked over to the map to see where the yellow dart had landed.

"Iceland."