Chapter Seventy Three

With two days left to the Wedding, Fred and Eleanor were doing their best to avoid Molly as she was getting a bit frantic with all last minute details. Not wanting to deal with anymore wedding discussion until the actual wedding, Fred and Eleanor hid themselves in the flat and the shop. It was that morning that Fred awoke to Eleanor bringing him breakfast in bed.

"You didn't have to do this, Ellie." he smiled as she set the tray of food on the bed before crawling back under the blanket herself.

"Sure I did. You've been doing so much for me lately. I thought I'd do something nice for you." she said. "Besides, who doesn't want to eat breakfast in bed? I never got to do it when I was younger."

"Really?" Fred asked raising a brow. "Not even when you were sick as a child?"

Eleanor shook her head. "My mum always fussed about getting crumbs in the bed."

Fred went to remind Eleanor about magic, but he quickly remembered that Eleanor didn't grow up in a magical household like he had.

"Well, if you want, after we get married, I will make you breakfast in bed every morning." he promised her.

She smiled."You're too sweet sometimes, Fred."

"I try."

"And to think, we wouldn't be together, if you and your brother hadn't insisted on trying to prank me."

"I don't think that's true." Fred said. "I think we were destined to be together and somehow it all would have ended the way it was supposed to. Like this...eating breakfast in bed, two days before we're to get married."

"Are you ready?" she asked him.

"Of course, I was ready when I gave you that ring. Actually, I think I was ready the first time you winked at me back in school."

"Okay," she laughed," now I know you're just being silly."

"Actually, I was being serious." Fred told her.

"Oh...well, I'm sorry, but I'm supposed to be marrying Fred."

Fred rolled his eyes with a chuckle before grabbing a piece of egg and placing it in her mouth. "You just eat."

The two sat in bed lazily when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Fred called.

George opened the door and found the two still in their pajamas sitting in the bed.

"You two are still in bed...eating breakfast?!" he said placing his hands on his hips. "And I wasn't invited."

Eleanor scooted over and patted the space between her and Fred.

"Oh...nice!" he skipped over and sat between the two before grabbing a piece of toast. He munched happily until he turned his head and saw Fred giving him a look.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Eleanor invited me...you're going to have to take it up with her. Oh by the way, Ellie, there is someone downstairs in the shop here to see you."

Eleanor furrowed her brow. "There is? Is it my dad?" she asked standing up out of the bed.

"Nope. It's not family." George answered.

"You're not going to tell me, are you?"

"I was told to keep it a surprise." George said casually finishing the toast and wiping his hands on his pants.

"Well, I'll get dressed and-"

"No need to get all dolled up, just head down there."

"But I'm in my...oh never mind." Eleanor said before leaving the room leaving the twins alone.

"Is it who I think it is?" Fred asked his brother.

George nodded before pointing to a slice of bacon.

"Are you going to eat that?"

Eleanor jogged down the steps leading to the shop, she opened the door and smiled as she surprised by the guest.

"Doncho!" she said hurrying over and launching the man in a hug.

"Hey Ellie!" he said hugging her in return after balancing himself from the unexpected force from Eleanor. "How are you?"

"Me? I'm great! How are you?! It's been ages."

"I know, I know.."

"I knew you were coming to the wedding but I thought you were coming on the day of." Eleanor said releasing her hold on him.

"Well, that was the original plan, but Fred invited me to come sooner. He told me it would be nice for me to be around for a couple of days instead of just the wedding day. I heard it's going to be quite the wedding, so there probably wouldn't be much time for us to hang out."

"You're right...I didn't know that Fred contacted you. Although, that would definitely explain why I haven't seen Dermot in a couple of days." she thought to herself.

"Yeah, Dermot's still a bitter owl." Doncho said where he rubbed his hand.

Eleanor giggled. "Sorry, I don't think that's ever going to change for that owl."

"No harm done. By the way, nice pajamas."

Eleanor looked down to her penguin attire before she blushed slightly.

"Well, I'm just trying to get myself ready for the wedding." she said with a grin. " Come on upstairs!"

She brought Doncho upstairs to the flat where he was allowed to sit comfortably in the living room while Eleanor left to her bedroom to get dressed for the day. George gave him company while trying to get Doncho to try out one of the newest sweets the twins have developed.

Fred was sliding his shirt over his body when Eleanor walked in and closed the bedroom door over.

"Surprised?" He said looking at her. She nodded before walking over to him and pulling him into a passionate kiss, catching Fred completely off guard.

Fred fell back onto the bed surprised by her boldness as she continued to kiss him. Suddenly, she pulled away sitting up in his lap.

"Thank you." she told him with a wink.

"You're....you're welcome, love."