Chapter Forty Seven

The Wagner family was placed under surveillance under Kingsley Shacklebolt's order and no one seemed to protest the idea. Aurors would be placed outside and around the home to make sure that if any of them came under possession that no one would be hurt during that time. Everyone was advised to go home and go about their daily routines, once a plan had been thought of, they would be informed.

"We're all part of the Order though, shouldn't we have a say in the plan?" Eleanor questioned but her father turned to her, and she already knew what he was going to say. "Never mind, let's just go."

Some protest came when it came to Judith either leaving with the Wagner family or George. The older adults believed she should stay with her family, while the younger adults claimed she would be fine staying with Fred, George, and Eleanor.

Not wanting to cause anymore upset, Judith agreed to stay with her family for the time being, but that didn't settle too well with George as he left back to the flat upset.

"Come on." Eleanor nudged Fred.

When they arrived back to the flat, the two found George in the living room sitting on the sofa with his hands over his face.

Eleanor walked over first and sat beside him placing her hand on his back.

"George..."

He looked up. "I really know how to pick them don't I?" he chuckled lightly to himself.

"George, there's no way you or Judith could have known this was going to happen." Fred said sitting down beside his brother. "It just...happened."

"But why her? Of all the people in the world-"

"I don't see it as a horrible thing." Eleanor admitted.

"What?!" The twins said looking at her like she was insane.

"Let me explain." Eleanor sighed. "We should almost consider ourselves slightly lucky that it happened to people we know. Out of all the witches and wizards that it could have happened to, it happened to people that we know. Which means we can somewhat contain the situation. Imagine if it occurred to some random wizard or witch we didn't know. Voldemort would be running around and we would have no clue until it was too late. I don't know Judith as well as you do, George, but I know she's tough. She has to be. If I saw the dead...well...I would probably be fainting left and right. She's tough and so is her family, they can fight this until we come up with a solution."

"We?" Fred grinned.

Eleanor smiled. "Well, I know the Order thinks they know what's best all the time...and granted they are older and more experienced, but do they forget that we didn't just sit and wait for the war to be over? I mean, Harry is younger than us and he has defeated the Dark Lord how many times? They forget that just because we're young it doesn't mean that we are capable of helping or developing our own plans. Right?"

"So what's the plan?" George asked her with an amused smile.

"I don't know. Haven't gotten that far yet. But feel free to contribute."

"I don't know how we're supposed to combat a bloody spirit." George said.

"Very carefully." Fred responded.

"Well, it's not impossible. At this point in my life, I'm beginning to think that everything is possible." Eleanor said. "We fought dark magic wearing knitted stuff...soo...I'm pretty confident we can figure this out as well."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, Eleanor went to answer it, but Fred placed his arm out and went to answer it. George and Eleanor watched as he cautiously turned the knob of the door, only to reveal a very angry Marnie and a stressed out Cedric.

"You guys suck!" Marnie said. "I thought you guys were dead or something and here I found you all lounging around."

"Marnie, it's not what it looks like!"

"How is it not? You guys are literally sitting on your arses!"

Fred looked to Cedric. "You all didn't hear about what happened?"

Cedric raised a brow. "What? What happened?"

"I thought since your father worked for the Ministry you would have heard about it.' Fred said mainly to himself.

"My dad didn't go into work today..he was at home for the celebration."

Fred ushered the two in.

"Marnie I'm so sorry." Eleanor apologized, " but some crazy stuff has happened."

"I'm waiting for the excuse." Marnie said.

"Well..." Eleanor wasn't sure how to word it delicately. "Um..."

"Come on, Ellie, out with it!"

"Voldemort is back and possessing George's girlfriend's family."

Marnie blinked several times before responding.

"You know, if you didn't want to come you couldn't have just said so, but this excuse-"

"It's not an excuse." Fred said. "It's true."

Marnie looked to George who nodded in confirmation.

"Oh okay.." Marnie said nodding her own head. "I think...I think I need to sit down for a minute."

Thank you @xxlexxixx for the fan art! I miss Ellie and the gang being in Hogwarts!