Authors note

Hello you beautiful human, So this is a little something I'm working on, I hope you enjoy it.

This is a UK based story, however any places mentioned have no significance to the actual place, that may hold any similarities. Same goes for the characters in my story, I have chosen several individuals that I imagine playing them, however you can envision them any way you like.

Oh I should probably warn you about all the strong language that is used throughout my story, I don't think there is one chapter that doesn't have at least one swear world, actually there's definitely more than one, even in real life my dialogue is disgusting, so I guess that rubbed off on my characters, oops! As well as this, I should also warn you about the sexual themes & references, yes there's plenty of those too.

Read at your own risk. You have been warned 😈

I would like to inform you that I'm not actually an author, I'm completely new to this, and this is something that I like to do as a hobby. I'm bound to make mistakes in the spelling and punctuation , but I do welcome any feedback good or bad (please be nice to me 😏) we're all friends here.

Lastly, I would like to take a moment to thank you for giving my story a chance, I look forward to your comments and feedback, and remember if you do like it please vote for it. I can't wait to begin this journey with you.

PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

Ok I'll get on with it now...

Peace and love ✌🏼️❤️

Lollie xoxoxox

Ps: Please don't copy/steal my story. I've seen it happen so many times on here, and it just isn't fair on the authors who work super hard on each chapter.

So here goes...