Chapter Twenty Six ➰

FORGOTTEN DATES AND PEEPING TOM's.

*

Tia POV

"You forgot didn't you?" He asked leaning against the door frame, swinging his car keys around his finger.

"Noooo." I lied, I totally forgot. I'm a terrible person.

He raised his eyebrows and glanced at my outfit, well my pjs.

"Oh so you planned on going on our date in your pjs?" Ah busted.

"Ok I forgot." I shamelessly admitted, holding my hands up. Lucas had really gone to town with his outfit, didn't we agree on a low key date? Like a movie or something. He was dressed in a  grey fitted suit. Bit much for a first date, as friends.

"Well if you can get ready in 30 minutes we can still make the reservation." I nodded and ran off to my bedroom, leaving him to invite himself in.

I closed my bedroom door and threw open the wardrobe, how is it my wardrobe is full of clothes yet I have nothing to wear? I flicked through every item of clothing until I decided on a black and white chequered shirt dress, pairing it with grey knee high boots.

I threw my hair up into a ponytail leaving me only 7 minutes for makeup, 7 minutes is nowhere enough for even half of my face, so I decided au natural was the way for tonight. I did coat my lips in a lovely shade of nude though.

I grabbed a small bag before throwing all the usual necessities inside.

"Impressive." Lucas stated as I entered the living area. "With 3 minutes to spare." I gave him a smirk.

Who said girls take hours to get ready?

"Shall we?" He asked nodding towards the door and offering me his arm, I linked my arm through his.

"And where are we actually going? These outfits don't say casual date to me." I pointed out. He laughed.

"Hey, you're a beautiful girl I may have competition so a casual date to watch a movie just wouldn't cut it, so I decided to take you up town to a swanky place I know." I hated posh places, I hated anywhere that required me to be in a snobby establishment, I hated people who look down their nose at others.

Honestly a movie would of been fine.

"Sounds brilliant." I lied with a fake enthusiastic tone. By this point we had reached his car, he didn't even open the door for me, zero for effort so far.

Hunter always opens the car door for me, he goes crazy if I do it myself.

I had to shake him from my mind, I'd promised to have an open mind and give Lucas a chance at a proper date, but honestly this date was sounding awful already. I was counting down the hours until I could hibernate back in my bedroom in my pjs.

Let's just hope there's nobody lurking from the shadows, ready to attack. Because I don't feel as safe around Lucas as I do Hunter.

*

Lucas wasn't kidding when he described the place as swanky, after he parked the car and we entered the restaurant, we were greeted by a man who seemed to acknowledge Lucas's surname and showed us straight to our table, which was in a very very secluded area on the top floor.

The view was amazing, the tall glass windows aloud us to look over Manchester's city centre, "Pretty cool huh?" He asked whilst pulling out my chair for me.