Chapter Thirty ➰

DIRTY DETAILS

*

Tia POV

"Oh no you don't Mrs." I felt the bed covers being thrown off of me, I groaned in frustration. "You are waking up and telling me every single one of those dirty details. No excuses."

I just wanted to nap.

"Piss off." I mumbled as I buried my head back into my pillow, trying to snatch the covers back. Why is this girl always waking me up? It ruins my mood for the whole day when I'm disturbed.

And a tired Tia, isn't a very nice Tia.

"No chance." She replied. "Were on a strict time frame here, I'm going for lunch with Jarred in 30 minutes, so chop chop." She told me as she clapped her hands together excitedly.

I stretched out then rearranged my pillows so that I could sit up, she clearly wasn't going to stop until I gave her what she wanted. Lydia took a seat on the edge of my bed.  "Well come on then." She said impatiently.

I glared at her. "Can a girl wake up first?"

"You're awake, would you like me to punch your face to prove that to you?"

"I'll be just fine, thanks." I said sweetly to the psycho sat next to me.

"Soooo." She grinned. "Tell me everything and I mean everything." She handed me a cup of coffee which I was so grateful for, suppose she wasn't all bad.

"Nothing." I said in a flat face. "You know that because you walked in and stopped it." I crossed my arms over my chest showing my frustration.

She laughed. "How the hell was I suppose to know you'd be dry humping him up your bedroom door? You said to me you were going to talk to him not ride him, next time be more specific."

"Oh my god, stop!" I told her covering my eyes with my hands. Lydia had no filter whatsoever.

"So how did it happen?" She asked excitedly. Was this normal? She sounded excited about my sex life or non existent sex life in this case.

"It kind of just did?" I told her cringing a little as I relived my hot and heavy make out session with Hunter. I told her how I thought he was sat in the living room but then appeared behind me.

Up the fridge, on the counter, up my bedroom door, on the sofa, and that was only us making out I dread to think what furniture we could of ruined if it did go any further. A little part of me wished that would be sooner rather than later.

"Nice. Who pounced first?" I gave her an are you serious kind of look, to which she nodded. "I said every detail Tia, don't hold back!"

"He did." I said telling her what she wanted to hear. "He kind of just said fuck it and then made his move."

"Really?" She looked shocked, "I didn't think he had it in him, I mean I knew he was obsessed with you, but I didn't actually think he had the balls to do anything about it!"

Oh he had it in him alright.

"He's not obsessed with me Lyd." Was he?

Lydia rolled her eyes. "Tia come on you're giving me nothing here. When I said details I meant the juicy details, how was it? Did you cop a feel? How did you feel? Are you gonna get together now? Are you fuck buddys?" She bombarded me, she didn't have time to add anymore questions as I placed my finger on her lips to shut her up. Her voice was turning banshee like again. It was way to early for that.