Chapter Ninety Nine: ➰

TEQUILA FOREVER

*

Hunter's POV

Tia was a woman on a mission. There was nothing she was going to let stand in her way of getting revenge on the bitch that had tortured her for the past few days.

That's if Lydia hasn't got there first, I'm sure by now Jarred would of told her what's happened down here and why she wasn't aloud to see Tia.

I hope we haven't missed Lydia completely losing her temper, I imagine it to be quite entertaining when she thinks she's grieving her best friend. I mean come on she's crazy at the best of times, but this would be raw emotion.

"I hate her Hunter I fucking hate her!" She continued shouting profanities as we continued to climb the ladder. I barely had the strength to climb them let alone Tia, still all that built up rage that was about to explode had her travelling up there at 50mph.

"I know you've told me 13 times in the past 5 minutes babe."

"Yeah well that's because I do!" She shouted down to me. Fuck knows why I'm getting all the anger directed at me, I'm the person who gave her the gun.

My mum would give me a slap round the face if she was alive to tell me off, I really shouldn't be encouraging Tia to inflict violence like this. I know she's looking down on me disapprovingly. But hey I hate my ex girlfriend as much as Tia does, she can kill the bitch and get her out of our lives for good.

Is it really wrong of me to be thinking about how hot she looks, next to me as my partner, acting all kickass with a sassy attitude? honestly this is the perfect foreplay for me. I like bad Tia, she's so much hotter.

"She's gonna hear you coming a mile off if you don't tone it down a little," I whispered harshly, as the opening to the tunnel came into view. It was still pretty hard to see because it had gotten dark outside.

We were starting to hear raised voices.

Tia took my advice and kept quiet up until we got to the very top, she stopped dead on the ladder making me head butt her feet. "Do you hear that?" I nodded rubbing my now bruised head.

I nearly asked for the gun back, until it became clear that the voices weren't from any of Nathan's men who may have still been lingering, Lydia could be heard loud and clear. In fact I'm pretty sure the population of the world heard her too.

"You sick twisted bitch," she screamed, yeah I'd definitely say Lydia was fully aware of the situation down here by now. "Jarred get the fuck off me, I'm going to strangle the little witch, tonight you'll die Hannah."

Hannah was laughing at her, a really loud fake laugh echoed all around us, I could feel Tia shaking with anger above me. I wasn't going to restrain Tia though, it kinda turned me on seeing her all hot and flustered. It also makes me realise how horny I am.

I'm so getting laid tonight.

She could shower first though.

"I mean you could try to strangle me, but wouldn't you rather I finished off the rest of the story? The part your precious boyfriend hasn't filled you in on?"

Looks like we hadn't missed the fun just yet, after all. Lydia was going to flip her shit.
Tia went to jump out but I stopped her and shook my head, she had the upper hand here she needed to wait for the right time. If she's gonna make an entrance she needs a big one. Especially if everyone thinks she's dead.