Chapter Fifty Six ➰

BABY BLUES
*

Tia's POV

I thought I'd learnt a valuable lesson, that valuable lesson being that it is wrong to inflict violence on other people.

I thought wrong.

As I looked at the person in front of me up and down, I realised just how bad I wanted to inflict that pain and attempt murder once more.

In she strolled, with not a care in the world in her slutty attire acting like this was just a social gathering between her and her ex boyfriend who is now actually my boyfriend, and she best remember that.

Come on who wears a skirt that short and heels that high in broad daylight? she'd deliberately picked that outfit in hope of seducing Hunter I just know it. Safe to say I was struggling to hold it together, the rage was consuming me and she hadn't even said a word in my direction yet.

This should be fun.

'Play nice' Hunter mouthed to me as he led Hannah into the living area and told her to take a seat, upon realising I was on the opposite sofa she smirked.

"Tara?" She acknowledged me, of course she did that on purpose she knew exactly what my name was. Two can play that game.

"Anna." I responded, her smirk was wiped off her face in seconds.

"It's Hannah." She smiled briefly, I also knew that was fake as hell.

"Oh my bad!" I said softly.

"So Hunter why did you ask me to hang out?"

Hunter took a seat next to me, yeah wise move buddy. "I didn't ask you to hang out I wanted to speak with you." He told her rolling his eyes. I smirked at his coldness towards her.

To which she nodded. "Do you wanna give us some time?" She asked me. "He wants to talk to me."

"I'm actually pretty comfortable right here thanks." I spat, did she really think I would voluntarily leave her alone with my boyfriend? She must be dreaming. Especially not with her in that outfit.

"Tia's not going anywhere." Hunter told her in my favourite tone of his voice.

"Scared he won't be able to control himself?" She sneered in my direction. I had to laugh at her attempt to make me paranoid. I think I was already paranoid from when she was prancing around his kitchen wearing only his shirt.

"Oh no, I think he's already proved he has no issue with knocking you back." I smiled. "Why have corned beef when you've got a steak at home, bit of a no brainer really." I shrugged my shoulders and sat back smugly, argument over. Battle won.

"When was the last time you saw Lucas?" Hunter got straight to the point, ending our little spat, whilst glaring in my direction to behave. I rolled my eyes.

"Lucas? Haven't heard from him in years, since I left in fact." Ooh well look who's telling sweet little lies.

"Try answering that again." Hunter replied calmly. "Cut the bullshit Han, I know you've been in contact with him since you've come back."

Han.

Fucking Han. Since when was it ok to slip back into nicknames?

"Are you working for him?" I asked. Hunter just gave me a look to say that he was the one supposedly asking the questions here. I'm sorry I'm a girl I can't keep my mouth shut.

Or am I interrupting catch up time with fucking Han?

"Working for him? She's lost her fucking mind Hunt. Yes ok I have spoken with Lucas since I've been back, as old friends not colleagues and as far as Im aware Lucas works for you."