Chapter Twenty Three ➰

HAS EVERYONE AROUND HERE GONE MAD?

Tia POV

I wish I hadn't agreed to spend my Sunday cheering my best friend up, luckily I'd roped Becky in on it all too, so she could take half the ear ache.

"So then he comes in at fucking 3am and says hey babe, as if everything is fucking normal." She ranted. "Like he hasn't done anything wrong. Like who does this guy think he is?"

I'd already heard this story 7 times over but she felt the need to explain it again and again. We were currently sat in a coffee shop, I'd taken her shopping and bought her posh coffee, what more did she want from me?

"So where had he been?" Becky asked. I always wonder if she feels awkward when Lydia is calling her brother every name under the Sun. Lydia doesn't sugar coat it at all. That's the main reason I love her, for her god damn honesty.

"Business at the gym." She rolled her eyes. "But it's beside the point, no phone call no text, I was worried sick, and he wonders why we aren't official." She said doing air quotes with her fingers.

"He's a dick." Becky stated with a laugh. "Make him work for it."

"Even Tia got a text from Hunter last night." Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"It was just an update about my blood results." Lydia held her hand out for my phone, I shook my head and just pulled up his message myself to show them.

From: Hunter 01:30am
T.. Don't worry about blood results, just an average date rape drug, sorry I didn't deliver this in person, something came up at the gym.
H x

Ps. Lucas isn't there still is he? I can't get in touch with him!!!

From: Hunter 01:45 am
No worry found him now :)) night T x

"He's so into you." Becky stated. Oh god not another one, Lydia smirked and mouthed 'told you so.' "Are you into him?"

"I just think he's really hot." I blurted "but we're just friends, like really close friends who like to ogle at each other."

"Because he friend zoned her." Lydia whispered to Becky. My eyes went wide. Why would she reveal that information to anyone? It was downright embarrassing.

"He didn't friend zone me." I snapped. Even though he really kind of did. I didn't want this to become known to everyone.

"D-e-n-i-a-l." Lydia spelled out "pointless talking about it Bec, they're both in that stage where they're totally oblivious to how they feel towards each other." I was definitely not in denial, I knew exactly how I felt and it wasn't in any way romantic.

It was purely sexual.

"Right I'm gonna head to the ladies." I clapped my hands together. "And when I return why don't we change the subject." I didn't give them chance to reply as I left the table and headed into the toilets.

As I was finishing my business I heard someone else enter into the bathroom.

Tap, tap, tap, tap.

Someone was stood outside my cubicle tapping their foot impatiently, seriously there were three other cubicles, fuck off and use another one.

I unlocked the door and stepped out, I didn't even get chance to look at the person as I was grabbed by my T-shirt and pushed up the opposite wall.

"What the hell." I muttered as I glanced up at the culprit. "What is your fucking problem?"

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE?" She screeched in my face. Who the hell is she talking about? I pushed her away from me using all the strength I could manage.