Chapter Forty One: ➰

UNEXPECTED MESSAGES

*

Tia's POV

"And that my friend is how she cockblocked me for the 700th time." I explained to Becky, as I picked up a slice of the large pepperoni pizza that was placed between the three of us.

It was Sunday night and me and Lydia had decided, well Lydia decided that the three of us needed a proper girls night in, I swear she was just trying to butter me up because of last night. She knows pizza is the way to my heart.

"Shame on you Lydia." Becky laughed giving her  a disapproving look.

"In my defence!" She raised her hand. "All the lights were off in both apartments we thought we had the place to ourselves." Ok so next time I must remember to leave a light on as a signal.

"Yeah I gathered, we had to fall asleep with the television full blast and half naked, it was awkward as fuck so thanks for that." I told her putting my thumbs up sarcastically.

"Can you guys stop forgetting that Jarred is in fact my brother and I don't need to know what he gets up to in the bedroom." She said completely grossed out, it was true though I always forget she's Jarred's sister, she was lucky really she got to miss out on all the really detailed stories I sometimes get.

Scarred for life.

"Sorry." Lydia giggled, she then directed her eyes to me. "Was it awkward this morning when you woke up?"

I shrugged. "Not really, we didn't speak about it, just carried like normal, although we did wake up in a very compromising position." I smirked. Both girls leaned forward showing me I had their full attention.

Girls are more perverted than guys half the time.

"Well?" Becky asked. So I elaborated. "So I was little spoon in the night then his not so little spoon gave me a good poking in the back this morning."

Lydia's eyes widened slightly. "Oh god it was poking you while he was asleep?"

I shook my head. "No." I snorted. "Hunter was very much awake he was doing it on purpose."

"Nice." Becky muttered with a rather disgusted look on her face. We finished the remaining slices of pizza and decided to crack open a bottle of wine, my idea of course, forever the alcohol instigator.

I poured us all a rather large glass each, as we got comfy on the sofas, we chatted amongst ourselves about random things. I'd also filled them in on the little incident that happened at the bar.

"Let's be honest a guy only has to say hello to you and Hunter would punch them in the face." Lydia said, I rolled my eyes at her.

"No he wouldn't."

"I agree with Lyd!" Becky said as she laughed. "He's super protective of you, in fact I reckon he'd shoot someone if they even pissed you off, I'm so glad you guys know everything now, it's a massive relief." I felt my jaw hit the floor, glancing at my best friend her face mirrored my reaction.

"WHAT?" I shouted at the same time another voice shouted. "YOU FUCKING KNEW?"

"Duh." Becky replied calmly. "My dad is good friend of the Blake family. My family is very much involved, of course I know about the business."

"And you never thought to tell us?" Lydia said slowly. Why did we never think to pick Becky's brain over all this shit.

"are you kidding me? Hunter and Jarred gave me strict instructions, plus they don't tell me anything." I bet they did, sly bastards. "My dad is the Blake family accountant." They have their own personal accountant too? What didn't they have?