Chapter Sixty Five: ➰

NEW INFORMATION

*

Tia's POV

"What kind of deal?" I could tell she was interested, her voice was quiet and broken. I was her only hope of getting out of this alive.

"One that gets you out of here alive." I replied instantly.

"I can't help you." She whispered. "If I give any information away about him, he'll kill me."

I stood to my feet and pushed the chair back I had been sat on. "Well that's fine, Hunter will put you out of your misery!" I began walking over to the door, it wasn't long before she called me back.

"Wait!" She shouted. I smirked although she couldn't see me, I knew she wouldn't be prepared for her life to end here. I turned back to face her, and took the steps till I was once again stood in front of her. "How you can you possibly help me Tia?"

"I can make sure you leave this place alive, that's what I can do Molly, so I suggest you start talking, and give me some sort of information." I told her in a frustrated tone.

"For what?" She spat out. "For Nathan to find me a few hours later and finish the job himself, you're asking me to be a snitch for god sake, do you know how crazy he can be! You have no idea what you're up against Tia, he'll come for all of you eventually!"

"No!" I interrupted. "You have no idea what you're up against, the only reason you are still breathing right now is because of me. I could of let one of them put a bullet in your skull, but I stopped them. So right now you don't have much of a choice but to trust me!" Maybe it would of been easier just to let Hunter do things his way.

"How do I know you're being genuine? You hate my fucking guts!" Yes, yes I do. But this went deeper than my hatred towards her, this was Hunter's sister for crying out loud, we had to get her back.

I shrugged. "You're right. I do hate you. I'd be lying if I said I haven't pictured your death a thousand times over, but that guy out there is driving himself insane trying to get his sister back, so I'm doing this for him, not you him. I know that there must be something you can tell us to point us in the right direction, so call me a bitch for blackmail, but if you give me what I need I'll make sure you get out of here safely and free from Nathan's grasp."

"I want my father included in this deal too, wherever I go, he goes." I nodded, that was reasonable enough. "And I won't settle for anything less that 5 stars, if I'm about to start over I will not be doing it in poor conditions. I gave her an are you serious look, she was really gonna try and give me a list of demands, wasn't it me doing her a favour?

Maybe I should have her shipped to Syria, really teach her a lesson.

"Yes your majesty." I mock saluted for effect, pulling out my phone I sent a quick message to Hunter, to get the ball rolling also including my bank details to bill the flights to, making sure to put in brackets that I was not in fact rich and therefore he should watch what he's choosing. It was seconds before he replied telling me to consider it done.

I walked to behind the chair Molly was sitting on, I began to untie the rope around her wrists and her legs letting her move freely, she was definitely grateful, she stood to her feet and began to stretch her arms out, and rubbing the rope marks that were glowing red around both of her wrists.

"I bet you and Lydia loved that." She spoke quietly as her eyes reached mine. "Probably my karma right, a guy I am completely in love with shutting me down like that." Her eyes were full of hurt, that much was obvious.