Chapter Eighty: ➰

SLOWLY BUT SURELY

*

Hunter's POV

"Well that was a little unexpected," I voiced keeping my eyes peeled on the road ahead, as we continued with our journey home.

"Let's not talk about it." She muttered, the pink tinge to her cheeks let me know she was a little embarrassed.

I smirked, "Hey you instigated it," I shrugged, this was all on her.

"Stop talking about it." She groaned. I'd missed this, I'd missed us.

"There's one positive though," I paused, "there's one thing ticked off your bucket list."

Tia crossed her arms over her chest and turned away to look out of the window, my gloating clearly making her uncomfortable, pretty sure I'm on cloud nine right now.

"You know what I think, I think I need to stop having sex with you." No baby that's exactly what we need to do more often.

"Not my fault you can't keep your hands off me," she glared at me. "Just saying."

"It was one moment of weakness, and I'm pretty sure I'm still drunk from last night, so that justifies my actions." She crossed her arms over her chest.

I laughed. "Oh yeah, what did you do last night?" She was lying through her teeth, it was written all over her face. Tia's always been a terrible liar, she comes out with the most absurd things when she attempts it.

"I-I just had a few drinks with my parents, got pretty wild we were up until 4am, so yeah I'm majorly hungover." She even fake yawned for effect, nice try babe.

"I thought you told me before your parents don't drink." Her faced flared red.

Gotcha.

"T-that's r-right they don't, what I meant was I got really drunk and they just sat up with me, you know catching up and all that. Making sure I didn't choke on my own vomit that kind of thing."

I nodded in understanding. "So what were you drinking?"

"Malibu." she rushed out quickly.

"You hate Malibu." I pointed out.

"I hated you, but I'm in the same car as you being civilised."

Ouch.

"Well you practically forced me to have sex with you." Honestly I felt violated, she was wild, ripping at my clothes, biting my shoulder. I felt like I'd just had my virginity stolen.

"Like you'd have to be forced," she scoffed looking at me with disgust. She has a point, I'd never turn down showing her a good time, although today it was definitely her that showed me.

"What choice did I have? You were already naked from the waist down grinding against me, honestly you were possessed or something."

"I don't remember you hesitating to get those trousers off Hunter," she rolled her eyes.

"I'm a man," I shrugged, "and well you're you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked, totally offended by my comments. Does she not own a mirror? She's like a walking talking porno.

I looked at her as if it was obvious, "you do realise how hot you are right? Like everywhere you go heads turn and follow you. I'd say it's almost impossible to say no to you."