Chapter Fifty Seven: ➰

WHO EVEN IS THIS GUY?

*

Tia's POV

Safe to say mine and Lydia's little mission didn't get very far, in fact we didn't even make it out of the building. Lydia's grand plan was to tell Hunter's security we were having some girl issues and had to run to the store to grab girls things.

According to Lydia men are totally grossed out by this so it was a bulletproof plan, unfortunately Jarred is too wise to Lydia's schemes, so of course when she explained the situation to Kyle, he actually laughed and told us Jarred had already told him that we'd probably use that as a plan and were therefore escorted back upstairs.

"You're an idiot you know that right?" Seriously she could of come up with something a little better than, I've started my fucking period. Jesus.

"Oh that bastard knows me to well!" She sighed with a hint of a smile on her face.

"You don't say!" I muttered sarcastically.

"Now what?" She rolled her eyes slumping down onto one of the chairs.

I shrugged. "You tell me you're the one with all the master plans!"

"Ooh. So I linked my phone to Jarred's I can see his exact location, that'll tell us where they are!" She grinned excitedly picking up her phone. I was about to tell her that this was not normal and she was definitely a psychopathic girlfriend but her face fell. "Ooh man he turned his location off too!"

Yep he definitely knows her a little too well. I grabbed the remote and settled into an old episode of gossip girl, but as time went on I was far from settled, it was getting on for 8pm, there were still no signs of the boys, both phones were going to voicemail and we were stuck being prisoners with a game of monopoly.

Lydia had just placed her third house on Mayfair and I was lucky enough to land on it twice. I huffed and threw my cards on the floor, all I had was the pinks and the light blues while she owned half the board and was rolling with around 12 £500 notes.

"I'm not playing." I got up from the floor and took a seat back on the sofa in front of the tv. Lydia burst out laughing. "I swear you always cheat!"

"I do not cheat. You're just a sore loser! And you're jealous that I got both Mayfair and park lane." I mimicked her words like a child and sat with my arms folded.

A knock on the door came and I jumped up, practically doing a sprint to the door. Lydia looked at me quizzically. "If it was Hunter I don't think he'd knock his own front door." She called from behind me, she did have a point. I pulled opened the door to reveal an out of breath Abi, who stormed straight in.

"They're not here then?" She asked glancing around the apartment.

"Your boyfriend too?" Lydia asked sympathetically, patting the seat next to her ushering her to join our grumpy girlfriend gang.

"Yes." She confirmed. "Can't get in touch with any of them. Jarred called Sam hours ago and then they all went out on business." She said using her fingers for quotation marks. "Apparently my brothers in an awful mood and went awol?"

We spent the next 30 minutes or so, reliving this mornings events to Abi, who was yet to be filled in with all the details. I was a little worried she'd tell me I'm overreacting and I should respect everything that has happened in Hunter's past, as it was before my time. But I was just paranoid, she understood that this situation wasn't ideal for me or my relationship.

"I never liked her." She ranted. "Always something about her that I didn't like, I only met her once mind, but once was more than enough. Honestly I wanted to throttle the bitch! So her cheating on my brother does not surprise me in the slightest. Trust me she's that kind of girl." I totally understood what she meant.