Chapter Ninety Two: ➰

MY FRIEND KARMA
*

Tia's POV

"Hey bitch, missed me? Bet your boyfriend has."

Please tell me this is a dream. Maybe I'll wake up in a minute.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, so many words wanted to escape, not very kind ones either, but I couldn't move my mouth. Out of all the people in this world and she's the sister, it made no sense, no fucking sense at all.

How had we never figured this out?

"Well ill leave you both to catch up," Nathan clapped his hands together before moving closer to her, "make sure she gives us what we need." He closed the door on his way out not before throwing me one last signature smirk, looks like its just me and the wicked witch of the west.

I just couldn't understand it. "H-Hannah?"

"The one and only," she grinned maliciously. "I hope my brother and his men have been giving you the treatment you deserve, I must say you fit in very well down here with the vermin. Oh and I should probably tell you my names not actually Hannah, its Anna."

Of course it would be her, nasty self centred bitch.

I ignored her childish remarks, all this time she was Nathan's fucking long lost sister, the one that couldn't be found for love nor money, yet here she is stood infront of me boasting like the sick freak she is, none of it makes any sense. That being said sense my whole life dosent really make sense right now.

"But your family hates Hunter, and you're in love with him. Does your brother know that Anna?" I spat, no one to pull me off you this time, bitch.

To my surprise she burst out laughing, "oh honey, listen to yourself. You think I'm in love with Hunter? God you're as dumb as the rest of them."

"You stalk him like a little lost puppy! You're obsessed with him!" I all but screamed. I've seen it. I've seen the way she looks at him.

"He wishes I was in love with him, think about it Tia if I loved him would I have fucked Lucas several times behind his back? No. I only stayed with Hunter to get information, valuable information."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "But he never gave it to you did he? He kept you in the dark with anything important business wise. Hunter never trusted you fully."

"Well luckily I had a back up plan, his friends were more than happy to satisfy my needs," she smirked.

"And what did you give them in return, an STD?" I scoffed, and to think my boyfriend had stuck his penis in that, look at the state of her she's a mess. Nothing but a cheap dirty slut.

"Shut your fucking mouth, tramp!" She snapped and pointed a bony finger in my direction as she tapped her heel against the floor. "Don't you want to know why I'm here Tia?"

"You've come for a slumber party." I muttered sarcastically.

"Unfortunately not," ah shame. "There's something we're going to need from you, and apparently you're not cooperating."

I ignored her and took my seat back on the floor, pulling the jacket tighter around me, as she paced in front of me which her cheap ass heels, flipping her bright coloured hair over her shoulder, only certain girls can pull off the red and she isn't one of them.