Chapter Ten ➰

MARKED FOR LIFE.

*

Tia's POV

I love Sunday's.

England's national day of rest where it's always on everyone's agenda to do absolutely nothing for whole day and laze around in pjs eating junk food and watching crap TV shows, before you have to face those Monday morning blues.

That's why I awoke Sunday morning in a damn good mood, that was until I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, snuggling their face into the crook of my neck, sighing contently.

Hold up. I don't have a fucking cuddle buddy?

Is Lydia drunk and thinks I'm jarred? It's happened before.

Oh.

Fuck.

Hunter.

Holy shit Hunter's sleeping next to me. In fact no I'm sleeping next to Hunter.

I WAS IN HUNTERS FUCKING BED.

How had this escalated so quickly, what on earth happened last night? We're we really that drunk? That we came home and had wild sex. Why can't I remember?

I glanced down patting my body, please have clothes on I thought to myself, the relief washed over me as I realised I was still fully dressed, I still had my shoes on for god sake, ok maybe we didn't have wild sex. A small part of me felt a tad disappointed.

I thought back to the events that happened last night when we arrived back at the apartment building, double checking nothing actually happened between us while we were that intoxicated, because if it did let me just tell you now I would ninja my way out of here without waking him, I was in no fit state to handle the awkwardness.

I also didn't fancy my first ever one night stand to be with my neighbour, who has a best friend who dates/sleeps with my best friend, meaning I'll have to see him regularly. I lifted my head being careful not to disturb the sleeping beauty, glancing around his room slightly, it was pretty basic.

Double bed, built in wardrobe, big plasma TV on the wall, shelves full of Xbox games, a little bedside locker with a small alarm clock and a few unpacked boxes in the corner of the room.

I glanced at the floor and spotted my jacket, well if anything nearly did happen he didn't get very far in succeeding to take my clothes off.

Also on the floor was the empty bottle of tequila, explains the haziness we'd finished the whole thing, in fact after squinting I realised it was a different bottle completely, somewhere along the line we'd finished one and bought another.

This was a becoming a problem.

"Stop fucking moving," Hunter growled, pushing my head back onto the pillow with a little force. "It's not time to wake up yet."

"Ouch," I groaned, "watch it you twat my head isn't ready for any sudden movements, just yet!" Seriously my head really hurt. I turned over to face him, his eyes were half closed yet half open, he actually looked kind of cute all sleepy and disorientated.

When he saw my face that close to his, which was totally his fault for pushing me back down and having an arm placed tightly around me, his eyes shot open in sheer panic, he started patting around under the bed frantically.

"Don't worry we're both fully clothed, I had the same panic attack precisely 3 minutes ago," I told him with a hint of smugness.

He coughed awkwardly "oh right yeah, no I was just looking for my phone."Sure you were buddy. "Actually why the hell are you in my bed?" He questioned.