Chapter Eighty Eight: ➰

HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR

*

Tia's POV

Everything about today was weird as hell, and it was really starting to give me major anxiety, every single person in this house was acting strange, like they knew something I didn't.

Seriously they were avoiding me like the plague and I didn't like it one bit, in fact it was starting to totally weird me out.

"You're not ready?" I groaned at the voice, who poked her head around the bedroom door pouting at me.

Least Lydia wasn't avoiding me, but she was still acting sketchy, so I was also mad at her, but the ringleader of this situation wasn't Lydia, it was Hunter, who may I add has been missing all day.

No calls and no texts, I was furious.

I'd already decided the first thing I'll do when he reappears is punch him in the face, who am I kidding that's not gonna happen, this is Hunter we're talking about, one minute I'm angry at him the next I'm fucking kissing him, my hormones have zero chill.

I. Can't. Win.

"No I am not, I hate you all. Leave me alone."

"Are you seriously sat on your bed sulking?" She smirked, "how old are you ten?"

"I am not sulking!" I scoffed, I definitely was sulking though, I wanted to be in the know, I wanted to know what these guys knew, I don't like being in the dark about things, it eats away at me. I mean at this point I'm desperate, all I wanted is maybe a little clue, but no instead I get zilch.

They can all go to hell.

"Have you even opened your wardrobe Tia like I told you an hour ago?" Honestly you've never seen me move so quick, as soon as the words left her mouth I was up and off the bed.

I yanked open the wardrobe drawers and let my eyes scan over the content, I saw nothing but my own clothes, I was about to add her to punching list, for pulling such a cruel joke on me, until my eyes focused on a shiny piece of material, right at the back. I was pretty sure this wasn't something I owned, I let my fingers run down it as I pulled it out, gasping as I got a better look.

"Oh. My. God." This was honestly the best dress I've ever laid eyes on, and trust me I had plenty, but nothing like this.

"This was delivered for you earlier," Lydia spoke behind me, "I don't think I need to tell you who it's from," no she didn't.

"He puts us girls to shame," I muttered, "seriously he has better taste than any of us put together."

"Can you let him pick my Christmas present from you next year?" She laughed. I wasn't listening though I was way to busy stroking my dress in blissful delight to care about what she has to say for herself.

The dress itself, was made of satin, a beautiful silky satin that glowed in its silver colour, the high slit that would show the majority of one of my legs, just added to the beauty.

It also had me completely baffled, I was under the impression we were partying like the filthy animals that we are, this dress didn't scream out let's get drunk as fuck and sleep where we pass out.

It screamed different and mysterious. Far from anything I was usually accustomed to, I don't know whether to be scared or excited. Now I had to get ready, just like that all had been forgiven.