Chapter Thirty Two ➰

THE CLUB PART ONE

*

Tia POV

How had things turned out like this?

I watched on in horror as he delivered blow after blow to his face, the blood pouring out of his nose, a slight puddle forming on the floor.

I couldn't physically move any part of my body, the shock was definitely kicking in at this point.

I just wanted the ground to swallow me up and take me anywhere but here.

But the thing that hurt the most? The guilt. The guilt that this in fact was probably all my fault, yet I stood here completely immobilised unable to do a damn thing about it.

-2 HOURS EARLIER-

it was Friday night, the girls night we had planned was in full motion. Only there was only the two of us, Becky couldn't get it off work at such notice, but that didn't stop me and Lydia. We had spent the whole day prepping, face masks, tan and picking out our outfits. Going 'out out' took a lot of work, and damn did we put in the work.

We looked hot.

I'd decided on a low cut black T-shirt dress paired with some black strappy shoes, where as Lydia had gone for a white lace two piece that consisted of a rather small crop top matched with a long pencil skirt. We looked good. We felt good, and we started our night by a few pre drinks in our kitchen before catching a taxi into town to hit the nightclub called 'Blake.' Jarred had somehow managed to get us a VIP package there from a friend he knows, I wonder if that friend is Hunter.

His surname was Blake after all.

We'd just reached the club and showed our passes to the doormen who led the way to our secluded booth on the top floor, giving us an overhead view of the dance floor. The barman bought a fancy bottle over that held a little note, I leaned over Lydia's shoulder to see what it said.

Enjoy..
J & H

They're the cutest.

Lydia grinned excitedly. Why were the boys being so nice? Maybe it was just a kind gesture. I'm actually really surprised they didn't try to come with us. Or are they spying? I wouldn't put it past them.

I hadn't spoken to Hunter since our little kissing session, I wasn't avoiding him I just wasn't seeking after him either. Boys do the chasing.

Not that Hunter had done any chasing, but hey least we were on amicable terms.

Lydia handed me a glass of the bottle of champagne that the boys had gifted us with. She raised her glass and clinked it with my own.

"They're so cute." She cooed, she sounded like a teenager, she raised her glass in the air and waited for me to mirror her actions.

"What are we cheering to?" I asked giddily as I took a rather large gulp, oh this was definitely the good stuff.

I couldn't help let my eyes wander around at how beautifully decorated this place was, "For having the hottest men in our lives that have lots of money to buy us fancy champagne." She said in a duh tone as she examined the bottle, it did look rather pricey.

I shrugged and we clinked again. "We should dance!" She said clapping her hands eagerly together.

"Ok but let's get shots on our way down." She high fived me to that. I wasn't quite drunk enough to make a complete idiot of myself just yet, but I was sure a shot would send me well on my way.