Chapter Twenty Nine ➰

INTERRUPTED

*

Tia POV

**warning sexual content ahead, read at your own risk, you have been warned. **

It didn't take long before I responded to his kiss, after the shock had wore off that Hunters lips were ferociously attacking mine, I followed his motion.

And it just felt right.

He stopped. Why would he do that? Dude hello we were just getting started.

"I'm sorry." He said pulling away, I didn't allow it I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back against me.

"Don't be." I muttered before our lips collided once again, he didn't need to be told twice, he hooked his arms round the backs of my legs to lift me up and place me gently on the kitchen counter, being extra careful not to break us apart, my hands moved to his hair, tugging away as his tongue ran circles in my mouth.

This was my happy place.

Again he stopped. Dude what the hell? I looked at him impatiently. "Sorry I needed to breathe." He laughed at my pouting face and closed the gap between us.

Seriously why were we only just doing this now?

I moaned in content as he grabbed a fistful of my hair whilst his other hand pinched at my sides, I reached for the hem of his shirt pulling at it frantically before he finally laughed and threw his shirt to the other side of the room, I reached for him again as his lips ran soft kisses along my jawline and down my neck. My eyes were practically rolling.

"Guess I found your sweet spot." He muttered as I moaned confirming his accurate assumption. There was nothing slow and romantic about this kiss, it was more demanding, like a drug and both of us were hooked.

I wrapped my legs tightly around him as we acted like two caged animals starved of oxygen. His hands tore my top from me in one swift action, I didn't bother looking which direction it went in, honestly I didn't care.

The only thing I cared about right now was the exploding fireworks happening  inside my body from the pure bliss this boy was giving me, I was scared it could end any minute so I kept a tight grip on him as I moved to his ear biting down gently.

"Fuckkkk." He growled, I smirked as his head fell back, he pulled himself together quickly putting his attention back on me as he picked me off the side and took me to the sofa where he fell back allowing me to straddle him. His hands roamed my whole back softly as his tongue slipped back into my mouth. Both our breathing erratic, only gasping for air when necessary.

"Why are we only just doing this now?" I asked completely out of breath.

"Keep moving your hips like that and this won't last for much longer." He said in between kisses. I ignored him and carried on exactly as I was while his hands moved lower to my backside, gripping tightly as he held me in place.

I didn't give a shit about anything else in that moment the only things that mattered were us and the built up sexual tension that we'd both been clearly hiding for a long time now. I didn't care where this went, I didn't care what we were, I was way caught up in the moment and there was no going back now.

We both paused for air leaning our foreheads against each other, panting heavily. His eyes carelessly dropped down to my chest area, I saw a twinkle in his eye as his hands roamed my stomach, where he finally settled on my hips massaging slightly.